Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Boys become men, girls become adult girls

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Does that make sense?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing - it's how they're wired. But I don't agree that girls become "strong, empowered women" at 18. I think they become adult girls looking for a "Daddy" to take care of them, the vast majority of the time.

It bothers me when society has this fixation with "manchild" guys when there's literally an entire gender full of adult children, lol

I can be a ‘manchild’ if I damn well please, fuck what society thinks.

A man has to become, a woman just is. But men are privileged, as always.

@FamilyGuy1999 dreams
You literally admitted that you like men and your title says failed femboy. Which means you want to dress like a chick and take bbc:worryfeels:

Lgbt people not allowed on the forum

foids are literal childs.

Life is unfair for men. Notice how men who want caring girlfriend are disparaged, they get called 'needy', 'mamma's boys' etc. Man need to be like a semi-God who don't have any needs.
While it is normal for a female to be needy 'daddy's girl'.

fuckholes are little brats :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I totally agree with the first part but how men are privileged?

I think he was being sarcastic! It's just something the left and much of mainstream culture says.