Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Boyos i think I'm going crazy

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I'm hearing voices right now, whispers. Holy shit I always thought being schizo is cool, but it hits different if you're actually experiencing it. They're like whispering to me right now. Now what's scaring me is the fact that I might start seeing scary shit soon.

It dawned on me when I realized that it's not the coming from the Mom's phone/radio this time, because the source is super close to me and also the fact that it is gibberish mumbling nonsense.

JFL my mother came in after I called her and asked me what's happening to me and I said "I'm hearing voices right now" you know whay she said? "son, it's because you're not praying enough" then she saw a half empty medicine container and blamed it on the drugs again when I didn't even take drugs. JFL!

Kek just pray the voices away :y'all:.
Nah but fr I also feel like I am slowly going insane at times:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Kek just pray the voices away :y'all:.
Nah but fr I also feel like I am slowly going insane at times:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I am sleep deprived by staying till morning. I hope this is just from being sleep deprived. It would be extremely suifuel to experience this again even if fully rested, and get full blown hallucinations soon, like seeing insects, monsters and shadow people. I took high dosages of benadryl a few times back then and I couldn't even handle the trip and just cowered under the blanket the entire trip due to being scared of seeing hallucinated bugs and ghosts. now imagine experiencing a benadryl trip naturally everyday!

I am sleep deprived by staying till morning. I hope this is just from being sleep deprived. It would be extremely suifuel to experience this again even if fully rested, and get full blown hallucinations soon, like seeing insects, monsters and shadow people. I took high dosages of benadryl a few times back then and I couldn't even handle the trip and just cowered under the blanket the entire trip due to being scared of seeing hallucinated bugs and ghosts. now imagine experiencing a benadryl trip naturally everyday!
what is benadryl?:feelstastyman:

An medication for antihistamine or sleep aid. If taken in high dosages, it can induce a psychotic/schizophrenic like state.
Found out that you can get high from it on reddit. I was so desperate to escape my life so I tripped on it a couple of times because the trip reports on reddit looks promising. Now I have a mental illness from taking it. Fucking reddit ruined my life! Not only I am an ethnic, autistic, short and ugly, on top of that, I'm also a schizo now!?

My schizophrenia becomes active when I watch something on mute with headphones on. I feel like I can hear what they're saying in my ears. Lip reading an' all that.

My schizophrenia becomes active when I watch something on mute with headphones on. I feel like I can hear what they're saying in my ears. Lip reading an' all that.
Mine is when I'm listening to music, I feel like it's warping and turning demonic, silly sounding, sexualizing, especially if it sounds mellow and relaxing (making me think that someone is having sex, especially my oneitis) or if the singer is screaming, I feel like getting yelled at by my bullies again. Even something that was used to be my sanctuary has become something that remind me of being a subhuman. Also, if I realize it's happening, it would make me realize that I'm perceiving music differently than normal people and it makes me think of how I'm such a genetic trash.

Probably sleep deprivation. When I was in undergrad and working a lot, I would hear whispers or my name being called in crowds constantly. I would have trouble telling if I was asleep or awake and could never remember if I actually did something or dreamt I did so I would be checking on things over and over again. Im sure once you start sleeping again, it will go away.

Found out that you can get high from it on reddit. I was so desperate to escape my life so I tripped on it a couple of times because the trip reports on reddit looks promising. Now I have a mental illness from taking it. Fucking reddit ruined my life! Not only I am an ethnic, autistic, short and ugly, on top of that, I'm also a schizo now!?
Cuckit is an extremely dangerous website that nobody should go to.

I
Probably sleep deprivation. When I was in undergrad and working a lot, I would hear whispers or my name being called in crowds constantly. I would have trouble telling if I was asleep or awake and could never remember if I actually did something or dreamt I did so I would be checking on things over and over again. Im sure once you start sleeping again, it will go away.
I don't think it will cure you if it's genetic. But to be fair, my mental health (and my memory) was always much worse when I didn't sleep well and long enough.