Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment BoyMaxxing

I'm 5'9 but still, I would trade my looks for his. No homo, but his face looks great.
I dont know..its a different set of new problems you will have to face.

Heightism is real and very common.

I dont know..its a different set of new problems you will have to face.

Heightism is real and very common.

I know that but still: being small but having a good face is better than being tall but having an average or ugly face.

@Zesto When your trying to boymaxx, just remember your competition:

@Mainländer

Capture

Wrong thread.

https://incels.is/threads/badboy-maxxing.83475/

I more or less do this now. It is an effective way to reduce bad treatment from normies but obviously doesnt help with girls
Same.

South Korea is more of a feminist shithole than places like America or Australia are, it's Sweden tier without the refugees.
A true soy shithole, no wonder their perfect man looks like this. Everyone is an antlike corporate collectivist consumer wageslave as well. South Korea copied the worst shit about the west and refined it into pure dogshit, they are us two decades from now. Kim Jong Un needs to wise up and start rolling 1970s tanks over these gay gooks before their cancer spreads north during the next kike colour revolution
High IQ

Another fringe theory that doesn't work unless you're pretty boy chad and not a fat sandnigger ogre just like me.

Boy maxxing Only provides certain benefits such as people treating you better , getting free food , free pity , less responsibility from other people in work place, and a free get out of everything card most times , what it won't do for you is attract foids unless you're willing to go to jail for an underaged foid because that's all you'll be able to get since no women in your age range will wanna be with someone that resembles a teenager since these sluts think they're ''mature'', so as a 21 year old guy who looks 15 i can safely say it's worth it if you just want an easy life ascending is something not in the realm.

Women like big muasculine chads who is capable to lift 400 kg
DOnKVr2

no woman would like some wimpy kid who can´t even lift a galon of water
Retrrtr

That's me irl except I don't flirt but FUCK I LOOK LOW TRUST SO THIS SHIT AIN'T WORKING FOR MEARGHHH

Your "boymaxxing" would only work if you are actually a young CHAD with a 40 something roastie whose rich husband doesnt touch anymore because hes fucking young Stacey
Just dont be a chad theory

All my life I have just been "not Chad". DOESNT WORK