Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ‘Boyfriend kills girlfriend’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Boyfriend kills girlfriend’.

Those three words you see in news articles give the answer of whether personality matters or not.

17124.jpg

women would rather date a man with a high risk of killing them than us. its over.

Funny enough, the men who are up front and honest about their brutality tend to be the most reserved with it, while the men who chastise violence and worship peace tend to be some of the worst predators.

This is what happens when you prevent Apex Predators from killing lesser predators.

"But she got manipulated by him, it's not her fault." :soy:

Kill predatory Alpha/Beta males.

Dont know why you guys always avoid targeting the man, im more mad at the man, i don't really give a shit about the woman.

Incels would probably still be blamed

Kill predatory Alpha/Beta males.

Dont know why you guys always avoid targeting the man, im more mad at the man, i don't really give a shit about the woman.
Because toilets choose dark triad and abusive males who are attractive then they lie and say it's about personality :feelskek:

Because toilets choose dark triad and abusive males who are attractive then they lie and say it's about personality :feelskek:
They choose them because they can, remove the man and you remove the choice, simple.

I wouldn't be surprised if dark triad men were more of a modern phenomenon, where they only exist because other men are prevented from killing them. Lets call their counterparts, light triad men. :feelsYall:

They choose them because they can, remove the man and you remove the choice, simple.
What about a better option, remove both the chads and toilets :feelsYall:

What about a better option, remove both the chads and toilets :feelsYall:
Toilets are more malleable and can be salvaged, nothing turns me on more than a pouting toilet who is forced to discipline her instincts towards the qualities in men that really matter.