Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boyfriend gets dickmogged by chad

Don't worry about dick size bro! Just be funny and get out there bro! :soy::soy:

Then they say vaginas do not get loose and we are all insecure for wanting a virgin gf. :feelsugh:

Dickpill is real don’t see why so many people here deny it:waitwhat:
:feelsree: many dogs mog humancels dick wise :feelsree:. yet we are supposed to worship God as if he is a benevolent fucker

Absolutely no sense of limits. I'm not even going to comment on how cucked this normie is, paying for the hole's food and probably entire living just for her to make fun of his cock. :feelsEhh: Penetrate them with a baseball bat theory. :feelskek:

Absolutely no sense of limits. I'm not even going to comment on how cucked this normie is, paying for the hole's food and probably entire living just for her to make fun of his cock. :feelsEhh: Penetrate them with a baseball bat theory. :feelskek:

He had sex so fuck him

This is just one example of what awaits us if we ever ascend

Imagine actually getting a girlfriend and then one day she just tells you you have a small dick. Foids be fucking brutal.

All that time wasted and she didn’t even tell him she wants him dead for having a small dick lol foids are the ultimate meme. I would get away before she tried to kill me for having a small dick with all that hate speech against small dicked indigenous peoples

Between ascending as this cuck normie and staying an Incel I'll take the second option. At least I still have self-respect and since I'm lowinhibitmaxx I can put the fucking foids in their place and not be trampled upon and humiliated just to get into a loose wet hole

This is what Hitler wanted to prevent.

Don't worry about dick size bro! Just be funny and get out there bro! :soy::soy:

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR HER DUDERINOOO?! SHE SAID YOUR DICK WAS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP! BE THANKFUL!":soy:

Cucks in the comments are literally saying he's an incel who's trying to get people to hate women :feelskek:

This is just one example of what awaits us if we ever ascend
Yep.

Too brutal for males nowadays. Even if you get a female, she probably had dudes before and when you get dickmogged, it bothers her.

Also why would a woman bring that even up? Doesnt make sense to me. Intentionally hurting the guy?

She probably cant forget the previous guy(s) dick size(s). Probably not even satisfied as she claims.

Last edited:
Dickpill is among the most brutal pills. Heightpill is worse because if ur tall people think you have big peepee

You can bet all your lifetime NEETbux that she has already cheated on him several times with several different Chads, in fact, having indulged them in sexual practices forbidden to her pathetic dicklet boyfriend. Reddit is a cesspit of cucks with nary an inch of self-awareness, if you pardon the pun.

Its absolutely over. Even if you had bigger than average, it will never compete with the 9 inch Chad cock with massive girth. And with a truecel cock theres no use in existing.

KEEEEK This guy is so dense, he doesn't even really understand what made him upset. Men in society has gone so far to not judge foids that he didn't realize what really bother him, is not the fact that bigger penises exist out there, but that his girlfriend had taken so much dick and dicks bigger than his that she can compare analyse and make assumptions like a full dataset of information :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Foids crave horsecocks, particularly for one-night-stands / frieds-with-benefits, and are willing to indulge those horsecocks in all manner of sexual practices and fetishes and sheer effort to please. Actually being told that you have a "boyfriend [beta] dick" means that it's over, you don't have a horsecock, and -- if only for that reason alone -- you're definitely lower than 8/10 in overall attractiveness, thus no wild sex for you, ever; only the occasional, unenthused vanilla pity-fuck in an LTR. The dickpill is brutal but absolutely true.

Insentient foid said “big dicks need time to recover from” to reassure her boyfriend about his small dick lmfao. As if that’s a bad thing