Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boyfriend gets dickmogged by chad

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Suicidal Subhuman
★★★★
53d 23h 25m
Don't worry about dick size bro! Just be funny and get out there bro! :soy::soy:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
-
161d 4h 38m
I would leave her
This is what's out there:feelsUnreal:

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 11h 24m
Dickpill is real don’t see why so many people here deny it:waitwhat:

Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★★
46d 21h 44m
ibericel

ibericel

Veteran
★★
29d 8h 51m
Then they say vaginas do not get loose and we are all insecure for wanting a virgin gf. :feelsugh:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 2h 13m
Broly said:
:feelsree: many dogs mog humancels dick wise :feelsree:. yet we are supposed to worship God as if he is a benevolent fucker

G

gilescorey

Nobody is ever going to want me
★★★★
22d 8h 42m
Absolutely no sense of limits. I'm not even going to comment on how cucked this normie is, paying for the hole's food and probably entire living just for her to make fun of his cock. :feelsEhh: Penetrate them with a baseball bat theory. :feelskek:

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
59d 54m
gilescorey said:
Absolutely no sense of limits. I'm not even going to comment on how cucked this normie is, paying for the hole's food and probably entire living just for her to make fun of his cock. :feelsEhh: Penetrate them with a baseball bat theory. :feelskek:

Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
20d 3h 47m
He had sex so fuck him

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
88d 10m
This is just one example of what awaits us if we ever ascend

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Imagine actually getting a girlfriend and then one day she just tells you you have a small dick. Foids be fucking brutal.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

dotpilled
★★★★★
83d 12h 11m
All that time wasted and she didn’t even tell him she wants him dead for having a small dick lol foids are the ultimate meme. I would get away before she tried to kill me for having a small dick with all that hate speech against small dicked indigenous peoples

Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★★
3d 18h 12m
Between ascending as this cuck normie and staying an Incel I'll take the second option. At least I still have self-respect and since I'm lowinhibitmaxx I can put the fucking foids in their place and not be trampled upon and humiliated just to get into a loose wet hole

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 51m
This is what Hitler wanted to prevent.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
126d 12h 7m
Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★
79d 21h 46m
Subhuman100 said:
Don't worry about dick size bro! Just be funny and get out there bro! :soy::soy:

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR HER DUDERINOOO?! SHE SAID YOUR DICK WAS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP! BE THANKFUL!":soy:

Petya

Petya

Greycel
9h 22m
Cucks in the comments are literally saying he's an incel who's trying to get people to hate women :feelskek:

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★
22d 18h 17m
dreadtheblackpill said:
This is just one example of what awaits us if we ever ascend
Yep.

Too brutal for males nowadays. Even if you get a female, she probably had dudes before and when you get dickmogged, it bothers her.

Also why would a woman bring that even up? Doesnt make sense to me. Intentionally hurting the guy?

She probably cant forget the previous guy(s) dick size(s). Probably not even satisfied as she claims.

Last edited:
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
96d 10h 49m
Broly said:

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 16h 14m
Dickpill is among the most brutal pills. Heightpill is worse because if ur tall people think you have big peepee

sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
13d 19h 58m
You can bet all your lifetime NEETbux that she has already cheated on him several times with several different Chads, in fact, having indulged them in sexual practices forbidden to her pathetic dicklet boyfriend. Reddit is a cesspit of cucks with nary an inch of self-awareness, if you pardon the pun.

I

IncelFromFinland

General of the incel wars
★★★
42d 18h 44m
Its absolutely over. Even if you had bigger than average, it will never compete with the 9 inch Chad cock with massive girth. And with a truecel cock theres no use in existing.

Baal Zebulde

Baal Zebulde

Greycel
14h 32m
KEEEEK This guy is so dense, he doesn't even really understand what made him upset. Men in society has gone so far to not judge foids that he didn't realize what really bother him, is not the fact that bigger penises exist out there, but that his girlfriend had taken so much dick and dicks bigger than his that she can compare analyse and make assumptions like a full dataset of information :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
13d 19h 58m
Foids crave horsecocks, particularly for one-night-stands / frieds-with-benefits, and are willing to indulge those horsecocks in all manner of sexual practices and fetishes and sheer effort to please. Actually being told that you have a "boyfriend [beta] dick" means that it's over, you don't have a horsecock, and -- if only for that reason alone -- you're definitely lower than 8/10 in overall attractiveness, thus no wild sex for you, ever; only the occasional, unenthused vanilla pity-fuck in an LTR. The dickpill is brutal but absolutely true.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
97d 14h 31m
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★
8d 7h 9m
RainerNLM said:
He had sex so fuck him
Basically a live in prostitute that is a log term gfe (gf experience) at that point.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
51d 8h 3m
Insentient foid said “big dicks need time to recover from” to reassure her boyfriend about his small dick lmfao. As if that’s a bad thing

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8