Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Boyfriend free girl for christmas

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
Captains log, December 25th, 2020. I sit here alone during christmas, with my love quest to no avail.. my quest in finding a boyfriend free girl is meeting no ends! Yall already know im looking for one, and i keep getting TROLLED! If any IT foids could wish me a merry chungsmas id be happy! Peace to everyone who is TRUE and HONEST! CURSE YA MEI HAAAA TO THE IT TROLLS!

View: https://youtu.be/zXeVLZLTJ70

I’m sorry u got no replies

Damn it's so beyond over for that guy.

Captains log, December 25th, 2020. I sit here alone during christmas, with my love quest to no avail.. my quest in finding a boyfriend free girl is meeting no ends! Yall already know im looking for one, and i keep getting TROLLED! If any IT foids could wish me a merry chungsmas id be happy! Peace to everyone who is TRUE and HONEST! CURSE YA MEI HAAAA TO THE IT TROLLS!

feel so bad for his dad :/

I blam the grinch!

feel so bad for his dad :/
Poor Bob, died covered in dirt with a nevrotic wife and an autistic son. They didn't even care for his death, wasted all his money on a lawyer for a worthless cause

Santa doesn't deliver foids, because he's a Chad sex-haver who hates us like everybody else does.

This hits too close to home. I'm not quite that autistic, but I feel like I'm definitely a lot closer to Chris-Chan on the autism scale than I am to normie/max high-functioning. I read some of the comments on that video, and it makes me wonder how much of that is what people think of me, and how many people think that way about me. It took me years of research, practice, trial & error to get to the functioning level I'm at today, and I feel I still fall quite short of the normie bar. And all the effort is just to hide that I'm not much better than that guy at my core, I was born autistic, and I was like this guy when I was younger, and even into my early teens, I think.

Boy, the comments on that video. It's like they actually don't see him as a member of the species. And that's exactly how I always feel.

Last edited: