Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Boy, this brings back fond memories

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Before the series went to shit. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

So many good copes back in the day. :smonk::smonk::smonk:
True. There was ZERO Wokeness back then. DOOM is pretty much the only game series I'm aware of that still hasn't capitulated to SJW propaganda.:feelsseriously:

True. There was ZERO Wokeness back then. DOOM is pretty much the only game series I'm aware of that still hasn't capitulated to SJW propaganda.:feelsseriously:
That's because it has demons instead of peoople. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

That's because it has demons instead of peoople. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Based :feelsokman:. They actually made a Woke movie (DOOM Annihilation) featuring a FEMALE Doomguy (id Software wasn't involved with it and twitted it the moment it released) and it flopped hard no joke.

I only play games form 2005 or earlier.

No wokeness, no faggots pushing their deranged agenda down your throats, no toilets as the main character (unless you can download nude mods to watch their tits jiggle as you play:feelsmage:).

Back when games were made by and for ACTUAL gamers, not toilets trying to cash in on the hype.

gta 6 be like :feelsclown:
No freaking way I'm buying this woke piece of rubbish. Most Rockstar employees who created the stories of GTA 5 and 4 have actually left the company. Another dead franchise:feelsseriously:

No freaking way I'm buying this woke piece of rubbish. Most Rockstar employees who created the stories of GTA 5 and 4 have actually left the company. Another dead franchise:feelsseriously:
:blackpill: enjoy being forced to go on dates with drug dealer chad and get revenge on incel misogynists lol. Bet you the entire missions will be based around that shit

:blackpill: enjoy being forced to go on dates with drug dealer chad and get revenge on incel misogynists lol. Bet you the entire missions will be based around that shit
They'll also make fewer culturally sensitive jokes. Like, jeez what are they going to make fun of now? Short men and dicklets?

I liked dangerous hunts.

DOOM is pretty much the only game series I'm aware of that still hasn't capitulated to SJW propaganda.:feelsseriously:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Doomguy is a great great grandson of William ((Blazkowicz)) from wolfenstein. Doomguy is kiked!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Doomguy is a great great grandson of William ((Blazkowicz)) from wolfenstein. Doomguy is kiked!
You do realise that a Jewish father doesn't make you Jewish, right? It comes from the mother and Blazkowicz's wife is Polish non-Jewish.
Doomguy is about as Jewish as I am Black.
Also, BJ doesn't even identify as Jewish. More like a patriotic American. What a Jew, right?

Last edited:
Based :feelsokman:. They actually made a Woke movie (DOOM Annihilation) featuring a FEMALE Doomguy (id Software wasn't involved with it and twitted it the moment it released) and it flopped hard no joke.
Female badass is an oxymoron, and stretches suspension of disbelief too far that even normies don't want to see that shit. :feelshaha::feelsjuice:

They'll also make fewer culturally sensitive jokes. Like, jeez what are they going to make fun of now? Short men and dicklets?
the only classes in society that aren't protected, obviously. So billionaires and celebrity's will still be a target by rockstar, but no more race or gender jokes i guess. Fucking soys

Female badass is an oxymoron, and stretches suspension of disbelief too far that even normies don't want to see that shit. :feelshaha::feelsjuice:
When movies write female protagonists for action movies, they essentially make them men (mentality wise) in women's bodies.

Last edited:
the only classes in society that aren't protected, obviously. So billionaires and celebrity's will still be a target by rockstar, but no more race or gender jokes i guess. Fucking soys
Angry Squidward

When movies write female protagonists for action movies, they essentially make them men (mentality wise) in women's bodies.
That's a failing formula. They should stick to a more realistic approach: I'm thinking the Melvin "As good as it gets" approach:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

That's a failing formula. They should stick to a more realistic approach: I'm thinking the Melvin "As good as it gets" approach:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

What I meant is that in 90% of films with female protagonists, you could switch the female protagonist to a male and it would make zero difference to the plot. So since, the roles of the female protagonist are traditionally male roles, why have a woman in the first place?

What I meant is that in 90% of films with female protagonists, you could switch the female protagonist to a male and it would make zero difference to the plot. So since, the roles of the female protagonist are traditionally male roles, why have a woman in the first place?
Oh, I see what you mean. I have noticed over the years that females keep getting roles that should have been given to a man, but weren't.

And there really is no reason to have a woman in that role; women have their role, it's as support, caretaker, building up the male characters, as they should be doing in real life, as well. But, this is a new age, as we all know. :feelsclown: They want to feel empowered and strong, and yet, real life proves them wrong at every turn, when they still rely on white knights coming to their rescue, daddy government and affirmative action guaranteeing they'll never face any hardship, getting all the same rights as men with none of the responsibility, and being factually, physically weaker than men at every turn. But they gotta have their power trip fantasies, taking the place of men in our media, despite the lack of realism, and to have a woman in the role she belongs in would be decried as "muh soggy knees." :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Oh, I see what you mean. I have noticed over the years that females keep getting roles that should have been given to a man, but weren't.

And there really is no reason to have a woman in that role; women have their role, it's as support, caretaker, building up the male characters, as they should be doing in real life, as well. But, this is a new age, as we all know. :feelsclown: They want to feel empowered and strong, and yet, real life proves them wrong at every turn, when they still rely on white knights coming to their rescue, daddy government and affirmative action guaranteeing they'll never face any hardship, getting all the same rights as men with none of the responsibility, and being factually, physically weaker than men at every turn. But they gotta have their power trip fantasies, taking the place of men in our media, despite the lack of realism, and to have a woman in the role she belongs in would be decried as "muh soggy knees." :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Based post :feelsLSD: