Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee BOY, 13, ARRESTED, CUFFED AND DRAGGED FROM SCHOOL OVER #METOO ALLEGATIONS

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
In a scene from #MeToo meets The Crucible, four female students have accused an eighth grade boy of sexual assault after he refused to apologize for going against political correctness.
It started off an ordinary day for eighth grader Keith Bailey until he was summoned by administrators into the vice principal’s office at a Colorado Springs, Colo. middle school. He was confused and shaken. Keith had never been in trouble at school before, save for one minor incident months ago when he made an inappropriate remark that a fellow student “looked like a school shooter.” This time, it was much more serious.

For over two hours on Wednesday afternoon, alone in her office, the vice principal grilled Keith. “He said they kept asking him the same things over and over. They were just intimidating him, asking him the same thing in different ways, asking what he did to these girls and why he did it to them. ‘Why did you do it, what did you do, when did you do it,'” Keith’s father, Dennis Bailey, says. “They were vague the whole time. They never asked anything specific.”

Only after the two hour inquisition did the school phone Keith’s parents to let them know he was being suspended. But before they did that, they called the police. By the time Keith’s father showed up at the school, his son was being cuffed and put into the back of a police car as a crowd of students stood by ogling the scenen.

According to Keith and his family, it all started a week ago when Keith and his friends were sitting around his house talking about online anonymity. Keith decided to change his Snapchat avatar into a black Bitmoji character. One of his friends, a girl, immediately noticed and within minutes told him he needed to change it back. She said it was insensitive and racist for a white person to use a black character as an avatar. Keith, stubborn as any eighth grader, laughed it off and said he wasn’t going to change it. The next day at school the girl, according to Keith, then started telling everyone he was a racist. The harassment and accusations persisted for days. Other students began threatening to beat up Keith, saying they were going to jump him after school for being ‘racist.’ Then the girl and three other female classmates took it to the next level, appearing to take a page from the Feinstein handbook on how to destroy your political enemies, they appeared before the vice principal to accuse Keith of sexual harassment and assault stemming back to the summer.

https://www.dangerous.com/49605/boy...d-dragged-from-school-over-metoo-allegations/

11896087_10153014682810976_3703524342983547012_n-624x351.jpg

this is why cops need to be in the line of fire next time someone goes ER. they're part of the problem and enabling this shit.

Every school shooting is not an act of insanity or terror, but a last stand of dignity in the face of insurmountable adversity.

Pure rage fuel
Jfl at having kids

Sounds about right. I've had fems do shit like this to me.

The normies are waking up and standing up against the PC cuckoldry.

Lmao, females should never be trusted without hard evidence of their claims.

Sounds like shit if it happened.
Too bad it is journalism so we'll never know if it is fake or true. A new site call Dangerous is such a red flag. :no:
Statistically 8% of all rape allegations are false accusations so it's not unimaginable.

Every school shooting is not an act of insanity or terror, but a last stand of dignity in the face of insurmountable adversity.
Sounds like shit if it happened.
Too bad it is journalism so we'll never know if it is fake or true. A new site call Dangerous is such a red flag. :no:
Statistically 8% of all rape allegations are false accusations so it's not unimaginable.
only 8%.

probably 100% if you count regretted sex with manlets, norwoodcels, or recessedchincels as rape.

they desERve the van

More evidence that straight white males are the most oppressed group.

I can't trust Dangerous,i only hope this is not true,seems legit though

Metoo is just a witch hunt against men where females can ruin any man´s life without any proof at all.

this is good

no one wouldve bullied me being ethnic and short if they get this treatment

RageFuel, he was "accused" because he's ugly, I hope those cunts get what they desERved but this is reality, the hell reality of being ugly

this is good

no one wouldve bullied me being ethnic and short if they get this treatment
Nah white girls only get offended when you do something that insults niggers. Blacks are like pets to leftist hoity-toity white people, ethnics are just little curry worker units that fix their microsoft computer. These white girls would make fun of you using shitty "open bob" memes if you went to their high school as a kid, being short makes it worse because you command less respect from them.

If the school interrogated one of my children for 2 hours without even calling me first, I'd break the principals legs.

This is what happens when the state thinks it has more rights with children than the parents.

this is why cops need to be in the line of fire next time someone goes ER. they're part of the problem and enabling this shit.

I used to like cops and I want to be one but I'm starting to realize a lot of them are retarded whiteknight feminist cucks. That's why police departments are hiring more women and faggots nowdays under the guise of "diversity", so they'll enforce the will of the state which is feminism and stupid faggot shit like this.

Metoo is just a witch hunt against men where females can ruin any man´s life without any proof at all.
Lmao, females should never be trusted without hard evidence of their claims.
Being a woman means you get instant belief nowadays. "No proof to your claims? You have a pussy though so you can't lie teehee" and women wonder why they aren't taken seriously whenever they accuse someone of rape.

Why are 13 year olds even worrying about this? I thought theyre still children and asexual JFL

FUCKING KILL THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

More evidence that straight white males are the most oppressed group.

True. And nepotistic der juden is trying to kill us off.

I agree with this. The more it happens they will get the message

See, this is why guns should be legal. Kill them mother fuckers.

Trump just reversed Obama's gun law. Life Fuel.

cops are essentially in a state of blackmail they either do their job or risk being killed on the job by their fellow brown nosing officers. Those cops do what the chief of police tells them and the chief accepts bribes and other crooked deals from the officials that elected him and promise him campaign fund if he gets crime rate down so they can get re-elected. At the end this leads up to the jewish, chinese, and coorporate lobbyist in washington d.c don't blame the boys in blue. They're the very thin line between our shitty but stable system and third world countries like mexico that only look out for themselves.

cops are essentially in a state of blackmail they either do their job or risk being killed on the job by their fellow brown nosing officers. Those cops do what the chief of police tells them and the chief accepts bribes and other crooked deals from the officials that elected him and promise him campaign fund if he gets crime rate down so they can get re-elected. At the end this leads up to the jewish, chinese, and coorporate lobbyist in washington d.c don't blame the boys in blue. They're the very thin line between our shitty but stable system and third world countries like mexico that only look out for themselves.

It's just a job. Most cops aren't the brightest tools in the shed either, if they get fired what else is left, truck driving? Entry level construction work?

Cops just do what they are told, no more, no less. People should just learn to deal with that fact instead of expecting any kind of principled action from the police and then getting mad when that doesn't happen. Reminds me of all the alt-right people who expected the cops to be on their side during their confrontation with antifa. It's delusional.

If the school interrogated one of my children for 2 hours without even calling me first, I'd break the principals legs.

This is what happens when the state thinks it has more rights with children than the parents.
I don't wanna end in jail so I'd something more subversive, like breaking his car or burning his House

There's nothing about this kid online except for his dad e-begging and getting $10k.

Congrats on scamming neocons.

he should shoot up his school

Women know how subhuman you're going to be after puberty, it's triple over.

God invented parking lots and ski masks for a reason my son.
Indeed he did but I don't need a ski mask, I already know how to make a quick mask with my t-shirt (also it's better to comit a crime shirtless if you can't cover your whole self Up, unless you have tattoos)

Poor fucking kid

How the fuck does a 13 y/o rape someone?

oh well, less cops the better.
Indeed he did but I don't need a ski mask, I already know how to make a quick mask with my t-shirt (also it's better to comit a crime shirtless if you can't cover your whole self Up, unless you have tattoos)

tfw you own a ski mask

Wow those bitches needs a good lesson on what assault is... ruining another childs life because they didnt lik his avatar choice... so fucked n cuz society is run by foids this boy will prob be charged with fake accusations...