Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Boundary when "it's over" starts

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When man starts hearing about being "too old" for teen girls, it's over in this degenerate world

Dude never stop posting :feelshaha:

@Angry_runt Is this true?

I agree. It
is
over

When man starts hearing about being "too old" for teen girls, it's over in this degenerate world
Only in America. In Europe there is no real stigma of older men banging much younger women.
In the US you are a "pedophile" when you are 18 and your girlfriend is 17. Fuck that shit, nuke the US.

Only in America. In Europe there is no real stigma of older men banging much younger women.
In the US you are a "pedophile" when you are 18 and your girlfriend is 17. Fuck that shit, nuke the US.
It is. In lithuania at 25 people started shaming me for interest in teen girls

Okay, weird. In Germany it seems rather normal. Okay, not as a couple but for older men banging young women, lets say 17 year old girl and 30 year old dude.
There is a pop singer here called Michael Wendler, he is 48 and his girlfriend is an 18 year old Staci and he gets a bit flak for this.

Okay, weird. In Germany it seems rather normal. Okay, not as a couple but for older men banging young women, lets say 17 year old girl and 30 year old dude.
There is a pop singer here called Michael Wendler, he is 48 and his girlfriend is an 18 year old Staci and he gets a bit flak for this.
Could be an Eastern Europe cultural thing. Here in Poland, men who are around 23-25 years old are started to seen as too old for prime foids.

Could be an Eastern Europe cultural thing. Here in Poland, men who are around 23-25 years old are started to seen as too old for prime foids.
Wow, suicidefuel, even for Chads.

Wow, suicidefuel, even for Chads.
Can confirm Poland is a gynocentric shithole, if you have sex with girl older by 5 years than you, you are seen as weirdo or almost as a child rapist (while 15 years old foids nowadays have sex daily with multiple sex partners). There are no hope for me or POOland for this instance just nuke this piece of shit country.

Can confirm Poland is a gynocentric shithole, if you have sex with girl older by 5 years than you, you are seen as weirdo or almost as a child rapist (while 15 years old foids nowadays have sex daily with multiple sex partners). There are no hope for me or POOland for this instance just nuke this piece of shit country.
So if you ae 30 and the girl is 25 that is considered weird? No wonder Germany wanted to get rid of that piece of shit country.

Just lie about your age theory.

Okay, weird.

He is a fat NEET interested in girls bellow the age of consent and somehow feels entitled to get these young teens. I don't know why they allow him to troll this board when it's obvious he's just trying to make incels look bad.

A healthy good looking man in his 30s dating a girl who is a teen above the age of consent isn't seen as weird in Eastern Europe, if they assume the girl is attracted to him because of his looks or status (popularity).

He is a fat NEET interested in girls bellow the age of consent and somehow feels entitled to get these young teens. I don't know why they allow him to troll this board when it's obvious he's just trying to make incels look bad.

A healthy good looking man in his 30s dating a girl who is a teen above the age of consent isn't seen as weird in Eastern Europe, if they assume the girl is attracted to him because of his looks or status (popularity).
Think so aswell but two guys told me that eastern Europeans are even more retarded than Ameritardia, which is very hard to top.

Think so aswell but two guys told me that eastern Europeans are even more retarded than Ameritardia, which is very hard to top.

You can't be more retarded than the Westerners.

I was always too something for teen girls... and all other girls. Too ugly, too short, too autistic, the reason doesn't really matter if you can't do anything about it.

It's over?
It never began!

Conception, if you’re a sub-8 male.

Agepill is severely brutal. Looking back at highschool I already knew it was finished for me though. Seeing all those happy couples at an age where it shouldnt even be allowed. Pure pain.

Interest in teen girls is not just ok, but normal and healthy. Just today too, a nigger mocked me for my interest in an 18 year old college foid. The nigger said that I was too old for her. I just ignored the nigger.

Its not normal dude (in germany, I dont care lolis are cute ngl)

Its related to how old you look. If your 30 but look 40, you can't get a 18/19yo even if your a 7/10.

If your 30, but look 22 and have Chadlite/Chad looks, you can pull it off and get a 17-19yo teen waifu. But it takes massive penetration into social circles, connections etc.

Woman my age (27) calling me uncel, because im slowly balding and have a pale skin

2 nights ago I had a dream in which I was fucking a jb in different positions but I couldn't cum, just like now since I'm doing no-fap. Luckily I fell asleep again or it would've been an extra awful day.