Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Bought the Xbox controller for PC

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's Christmas so I treated myself a bit and bought the Xbox Series controller which is also compatible with Windows. I had been using a cheap Thrustmaster controller for the last 5 years and while still usable the left joystick was always getting stuck to the top left which was annoying. The difference in quality is huge tbh specially the triggers and the directional pad, been playing The Witcher 2 (keyboard controls sucked) and it feels much smoother than with the cheap Thrustmaster. Also it's Bluetooth so no more wires except if the batteries are dead, in that case I just need a USB-C cable and I can keep gaming. Good purchase I'm happy.

I'd prefer to just keep a keyboard, to be honest; I haven't used a proper gaming console for years now. :smonk:

I'd prefer to just keep a keyboard, to be honest; I haven't used a proper gaming console for years now. :smonk:
I use keyboard and mouse for most of my games but there are some genres in which the controller is much better:
-Platform
-Beat em up
-Fighting
-Racing/Driving simulators (can't afford the steering wheel and pedals)

Also useful for bad console ports or games with clunky gameplay (The Witcher 2, Resident Evil 5, etc.) unless you're using a controller. And we can't forget emulators.

Over if you don't have the Razer Wolverine Ultimate Xbox One controller for PC though

Controller is too limiting

xbox controller is the best for pc
grats

I'm planning to buy a new DualSense Edge, when it will be released.

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
I also bought one for myself last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6