Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Bought Skyrim

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
After over a decade of playing the game with only two playthroughs, I bought the special edition with the anniversary upgrade. I never played any of the DLCs and never tried a magic character.

That all changes now.

Time to relive an epic classic.

@gymletethnicel

Why spend money when you can just pirate it

cool, enjoy your game brocel :hax:

Why spend money when you can just pirate it
Console. I don't like to sit for hours on my desk playing games after sitting for hours on my desk working when I can sit comfortably on my couch and play the game.

Best game of all time, everyone on Incelistan will play it when I become Führer

Console. I don't like to sit for hours on my desk playing games after sitting for hours on my desk working when I can sit comfortably on my couch and play the game.
You can attach your pc to your tv and use a controller. A lot cheaper than a console and buying every game you want to play

You can attach your pc to your tv and use a controller. A lot cheaper than a console and buying every game you want to play
They're floors apart. It's not feasible. I normally would hack it like that.

shit game
legit never played a more boring game in my life except maybe minecraft

u-uuuwaaaa~ OmO i-i let my boifwendu do a cummy cum in my boipuccccwie~!!! and he didn't wear a boicondom 0////0 a-a-am i gonna get fagpreggers now?? 3: i is a too young to be a boimother >///< c-c-can i getsies a boibortion? uwu c-can i pay my boinecologist with my boipucccwie-wucie? 0////< p-erhaps i c-could offer him my tasty boimilk uwu o-or m-maybe i'll ask if he will accept a pint of my sticky boisyrup instead UwU

Best game of all time, everyone on Incelistan will play it when I become Führer
OK Todd
800px-ToddHoward2010sm_%28cropped%29.jpg

I played it on xbox 360 without any dlc years ago but i really liked it tbh the combat was awesome

I played it on xbox 360 without any dlc years ago but i really liked it tbh the combat was awesome
That's where I first played it as well. I bought the game about a week after release, because I played Oblivion and knew this was going to be much better.

It delivered in spades.

i have played the legendary edition in the past on pc but it was crack, i don't think the game have online but it's still the best rpg game ever made just after fallout 3. hope they don't ruin the new elder scrolls 6 and keep on making amazing game like the previous one

How do I into Bethesda games. I can't ever play an elder scrolls or fallout game for more than a half hour

I never got into skyrim, and it seems waay to late now. It hurts my soul to play rpgs nowadays

Download mods, they make the game better

ds4 windows, consoles are ratardeded

love that game, the NPC dialogue is funny and entertaining.

love the music, love the graphics.

all time classic and I think I will play some tonight.

Join the imperials

Fuck, I forgot how addicting this game can be. So much to do, so little time.

I prefer Morrowind I've spent months smoking weed and living in that game.

Skyrim is shit. Better play Dragon Age games.

I'm all Skyrim'd out, but I'm fucking addicted to this fucking game. Give me some build ideas, buddy boyos. I've done the overdone stealth archer, the pure mage, the sword and shield (who also did dual wielding on occasion), and the vampire lord build.

@gymletethnicel ideas?

Skyrim is shit. Better play Dragon Age games.
I've played 1 and 3 and skipped 2, because it's gay af - literally. Half the male NPCs you talk to want to have gay sex, apparently. Bioware put their LGBT agenda on full blast in that game.

Just platinum trophy maxx and move on
Fuck, I hate the trophy grind. I stopped doing the achievement/trophy grind circa 2006/07. It's so pointless bro, but people enjoy it, so whatever. It's just not for me.

I've played 1 and 3 and skipped 2, because it's gay af - literally. Half the male NPCs you talk to want to have gay sex, apparently. Bioware put their LGBT agenda on full blast in that game.
At least your character isn't a faggot by default like in some modern games.

A great game tbh, it's inferior to Fallout New Vegas purely in RPG aspects (less dialogue options, your decisions don't matter that much, few ways to complete quests, etc.) but still very fun and with great lore.

A great game tbh, it's inferior to Fallout New Vegas purely in RPG aspects (less dialogue options, your decisions don't matter that much, few ways to complete quests, etc.) but still very fun and with great lore.
Have you ever given Morrowind a try? It's back when Bethesda streamlined games less to be catered to normies balancing social lives and gaming.

Have you ever given Morrowind a try? It's back when Bethesda streamlined games less to be catered to normies balancing social lives and gaming.
Never tried it tbh. Probably it's a great game if you played it in its day and you're used to the dice roll combat and not having quest markers but hard to get into if you played Skyrim before.

Never tried it tbh. Probably it's a great game if you played it in its day and you're used to the dice roll combat and not having quest markers but hard to get into if you played Skyrim before.
True there is a learning curve, but the magic and character progression are unmatched by any other game, in Skyrim you're the damn dragon born but you run and act like a normal dude except for shouts. In Morrowind you are NOTHING at the start no one cares about you, just like this life. But later down the road you're at the point where you're strong enough to go toe to toe with the false Gods of Morrowind. And the modding community is really active, so if you're looking to change the combat system there are plenty of great mods for that. Unfortunately there is no one so far who has been willing to map out all the quest markers.

Download mods, they make the game better
skyrim is great even if it's bit weaker version of oblivion ( also skyrim was game before great cucking of industry by trannies ), i never played morrowind sadly cause i'm not boomer enough for this game ( also it was outdated in their release but that's other thing ). Sadly playing in skyrim on console without mods it's like wanking instead fucking 10/10 foid.

For instance i can recommend great magic mods ( i'm myself mage with my brocel @Mecoja )

with mods you need skse ( and it's conflicting with AE ), but you can fix that with guide ( there ton of once any bethesda tries to 'fix' ( aka destroy modding community ) with it's updates :feelsseriously: ))

Apocalypse
Triumvirate
Odin ( alternative Mysitcism )
KittyTails mods
darenii mods
Lost Grimoire ( it's only on oldrim, but isn't hard to port it to )
Forgotten Magic Redone
Arcanum ( you need fix that with some minor small mod upradge cause mod creator doesn't care for it )
Summermyst ( enchatments )

I can write about fixing skyrim vanilla races, rpg elements, quests ( adding new quests, companions ( inigo and lucien :feelsthink::ahegao: ), new adventures ), combat, i have even architecture mods :shock:

yep FNV is GOAT at least in roleplay area

@based_meme

I'm all Skyrim'd out, but I'm fucking addicted to this fucking game. Give me some build ideas, buddy boyos. I've done the overdone stealth archer, the pure mage, the sword and shield (who also did dual wielding on occasion), and the vampire lord build.

@gymletethnicel ideas?
wintersun is great mod for roleplay ideas ( it add religion and worship to this game ) and you must follow god tenets

skyrim is great even if it's bit weaker version of oblivion ( also skyrim was game before great cucking of industry by trannies ), i never played morrowind sadly cause i'm not boomer enough for this game ( also it was outdated in their release but that's other thing ). Sadly playing in skyrim on console without mods it's like wanking instead fucking 10/10 foid.

For instance i can recommend great magic mods ( i'm myself mage with my brocel @Mecoja )

with mods you need skse ( and it's conflicting with AE ), but you can fix that with guide ( there ton of once any bethesda tries to 'fix' ( aka destroy modding community ) with it's updates :feelsseriously: ))

Apocalypse
Triumvirate
Odin ( alternative Mysitcism )
KittyTails mods
darenii mods
Lost Grimoire ( it's only on oldrim, but isn't hard to port it to )
Forgotten Magic Redone
Arcanum ( you need fix that with some minor small mod upradge cause mod creator doesn't care for it )
Summermyst ( enchatments )

I can write about fixing skyrim vanilla races, rpg elements, quests ( adding new quests, companions ( inigo and lucien :feelsthink::ahegao: ), new adventures ), combat, i have even architecture mods :shock:

yep FNV is GOAT at least in roleplay area

@based_meme
Adding mods to Skyrim can be addicting, best to go with few mods like cosmetics and battle hauls until he clears the game, some vanilla questlines are epic as it is, as the werewolves ones and thieves guild.

Skyrim is a good way of escapism but i tend to get a little depressed if i play it. I want to go outside and pretend i'm in Skyrim instead.

I think I might’ve clocked over 1500 hours into it across all platforms. I know how to travel from Markarth to Windhelm without the usage of any maps or compasses. I’ve read every book, listened to all dialogues, seen every little easter egg, etc.

It’s an incel game through and through.

A great game tbh, it's inferior to Fallout New Vegas
Also inferior to Oblivion as well but what both NV and Oblivion lacked was a sense of belonging and escapism which was perfected in Skyrim imo.

Adding mods to Skyrim can be addicting, best to go with few mods like cosmetics and battle hauls until he clears the game, some vanilla questlines are epic as it is, as the werewolves ones and thieves guild.
I played through the standard DLCs and already uninstalled the game a while ago.

Wasn't kidding when I said I was all Skyrimed out. Maybe I'll play it again in ten years, if we're still around.

I played through the standard DLCs and already uninstalled the game a while ago.

Wasn't kidding when I said I was all Skyrimed out. Maybe I'll play it again in ten years, if we're still around.
Maybe there will be a new elder scroll game by then. Last time I played it was back in 2017.