Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bought a 6 pack of BEER

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
4 days till Christmas and time to get drunk and suffer in silence like always.

The new ethinc foid becky in the cash register was actually friendly, We used to have a gigastacy arab looking girl here that would shoot me dirty and evil looks whenever i showed my face at the cash register, I hope she FR got fired, I like this new policy where they have to be friendly, Maybe because i complained too fucking much about how they treated theyre customers, Nice to see they are forced to smile to a trucel, Even the chads LOL!

Half a nose, prey eyes, Bad jaw, Im suprised someone was actually nice when i said hello, Even if out of policy it felt nice.

i really wish i could drink too, if my penis didn't have nerve damage from fapping too hard. Literally can't feel my dick and the doctor told me to stop fapping for 6 months but i wasn't able to. Alcohol gonna make my neuropathy even worse but i've been itching to drink for a while now.

i really wish i could drink too, if my penis didn't have nerve damage from fapping too hard. Literally can't feel my dick and the doctor told me to stop fapping for 6 months but i wasn't able to. Alcohol gonna mess with my neuropathy even worse but i've been itching to drink for a while now.
Nah man

You actually did that?
Yeah i outed every store that was rude to me once and almost got police and the jews after me, I told them ok ill remove the fucking post but you better behave.

They almost filed for harassment lol, Cant get a penny out of me, Im poor JFL

Just get a six pack bro.