Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bought 3 T shirts online

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
It arrived but turns out they are small for me, I should have ordered a bigger size :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It was expensive and took long to arrive :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Why does everythings gotta go wrong for me? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Exact same experience with me except the shirts are always really baggy

I am sorry bro. Buy 4 T Shirts next time

:bigbrain:

having something that is too big for you is always better than it being too small. always buy the biggest size :feelsthink:

Life attacks from every angle.

Fuck dude that really bites. Sending shit back is always a hassle. :feelsseriously:

Extra motivation to stop eating all the pies.

i usually buy my clothes a size bigger so I know they fit properly, plus I prefer the fit of larger sizes.

I just ate a lot of street food, want to kill myself rn :feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's like I pass out and only wake up after eating a lot
That's all in your mind. If you don't wanna get too oversized you should challenge that notion, even if sleep might not be great at first.

That always happens to me. That’s why I stopped buying online. Idk how the fuck people get the right sizes, each company is different.