Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel bought 18-pack of chips to try and win a Nintendo Switch last weekend

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Didn't read the fine print : contest ran from June 14th to August 12th, it had been finished for over a month :( :soy:

I was thinking "hey maybe luck is on my side and I'll get it for cheap instead of going to buy one" :feelsthink:

But it never began. :incel:

That said, I did at least get a 12-back of root beer and I thought I was paying marked-up $8 for it but turns out it was on sale for $5 and didn't find out until I paid. :chad:

Five is pretty standard for this when I get it from one of the larger stores, but this was a small store which usually charged much more.

I'm trying to limit it to 1 can + 1 tiny bag per night but I had a couple cans a couple of nights.

Good luck next time

I was thinking "hey maybe luck is on my side"
Story of my life :feelscry:
I have a hackable launch revision of Switch, it's honestly overrated, and not just because we're incels coping with gaming

Did you also bought some pop to go along with that?

Root beer pill

Story of my life :feelscry:
I have a hackable launch revision of Switch, it's honestly overrated, and not just because we're incels coping with gaming
I don't want it so much for the games as much as "when it's noisy inside and I want to go out in the backyard and entertain myself"

so far been using a tablet for that and the games available free on tablets are kinda shitty, at least with switch I can try some free computerish games which I know you can also get free on steam but I don't have a portable gaming system for steam stuff
Did you also bought some pop to go along with that?
I did at least get a 12-back of root beer

I don't want it so much for the games as much as "when it's noisy inside and I want to go out in the backyard and entertain myself"

so far been using a tablet for that and the games available free on tablets are kinda shitty, at least with switch I can try some free computerish games which I know you can also get free on steam but I don't have a portable gaming system for steam stuff

Is the Nintendo Switch sold in "Canada"? What's the big-box store equivalent to Target or Costco over there?

Is the Nintendo Switch sold in "Canada"? What's the big-box store equivalent to Target or Costco over there?
We have Costcos here, I don't think I've seen Target.
Best Buy is my general go-to

Ur better for (((crypto))) gambling