Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bottom 65% of men are involuntarily sexless. The next 25% of men get some sex on a regular basis even if its not the best. Top 10% really live it up.

depends on where you are, more like 40% or 30%

Well 48.5% of men in the USA are virgins. That percentage is ever increasing though.

I'm in the top 0.0001 percent of men who have never been so much as kissed or touched by another girl EVER IN MY LIFE EVER

It will never be a problem though. Virgin men are the most peaceful on the planet. All wars are caused by sexhavers seeking to dispose of useless males.

more like 40% or 30%
LOL no! Its wayyy worse! Pew Research shows 60% of men are sexless.

I'm in the top 0.0001 percent of men who have never been so much as kissed or touched by another girl EVER IN MY LIFE EVER
Same this year I finally hit the <1% statistical virgin (no accounting for below 1%) being mid 20s KHHV, which basically guarantees that the next 25 years won't be so different.

Well 48.5% of men in the USA are virgins. That percentage is ever increasing though.
Where did you read this? I believe it but want to be able to quote this with the source.

A lot of volcels, or copers

Did 11% of single men give up?

jfl. Do you work anywhere? Go to school? You interact with people? Thinking 65% of men are celibate is beyond delusional bro

:bigbrain:

you have to understand unlike 3rd world shits
west has lot of copes for your avg coping incel in denial.
you got food, vidya, sports, bikes, cars, nerd hobbies, anime and etc
The copes always end. Life is really quiet when I'm out and about

you have to understand unlike 3rd world shits
west has lot of copes for your avg coping incel in denial.
you got food, vidya, sports, bikes, cars, nerd hobbies, anime and etc
Even third world pajeet shitskins here cope like hell. The human mind has astounding ability to cope and live in denial. I've seen too many lower class pajeets here who go about their day getting mogged left and right without any care about the daily humiliation they suffer from being mogged by others. They just accept their place at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy. I wonder how they do it. Its bewildering to me.

jfl. Do you work anywhere? Go to school? You interact with people? Thinking 65% of men are celibate is beyond delusional bro
i had to go back to uni in my 30s to change a failing career
let me know tell you zoomers have dry dicks and barely get any pusi.

i didn't see a lot of couple either
so no its not delusional or anything

The copes always end. Life is really quiet when I'm out and about
true that
i hope they end for normies soon, i wanna see the soyciety break down.

Girls are all fucking the future pro-athletes on the football team.
ohh they do
athletes fucks always roll in pussies

A lot of volcels, or copers
View attachment 1230031
Did 11% of single men give up?
View attachment 1230033
I dropped out of relationships completely in AmERica in my early 20s and also didn't want any WestERn female. Not that I would have gotten any if I didn't dropout. I decided that AmERican foids are trash and WestERn foids aren't much bettER. I'm a wizardcel in my 30s now. America is toxic for real relationships.

If we are talking only about younger guys (say under 30) numbers are for sure much higher but 65% is crazy

Girls only want highly sexually dimorphic hyper-masculine men.
funny and ironic thing is the biggest technology inventions that cucked most males were made by nerds
retarded nerds couldn't see past their own personal gains and made inventions that made them into bigger losers

they made the birth control so whores could fk chads worry free
they made cellphones so sluts could text, call bad bois
they made social media(zuck da cuck made fb) so now you can find chads easier
they also made dating apps and uber, so going to chads and matching them was a matter of 5 mins.

high iq used to doom themselves and other men.

funny and ironic thing is the biggest technology inventions that cucked most males were made by nerds
retarded nerds couldn't see past their own personal gains and made inventions that made them into bigger losers

they also made dating apps and uber, so going to chads and matching them was a matter of 5 mins.

tbh :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

We need these nerds to unlock gene editing so that we can be gigachads.

Zoomers are fucked in particular, they wont hot men but also rich men so they can sustain their materialistic lifestyles. They're all dating rich old chads, or beta sugar babies while fucking chads behind their back while zoomers get nothing. Society will tear apart eventually since you can't have this percentage of people stuck as lonely angry men. Honestly foids will get what they deserve for being so greedy.

This, when I was in they were all dating a small handful of chads, most other guys got some maybe rarely but had to work their ass for it. And that was back in the 10's, it's probably even worse now.
Celibate perhaps not, but getting sex very rarely. Probably like 40% are genuinely celibate these days.

@NEETcel2023 reload the page again, I added another link

This, when I was in they were all dating a small handful of chads, most other guys got some maybe rarely but had to work their ass for it. And that was back in the 10's, it's probably even worse now.

Celibate perhaps not, but getting sex very rarely. Probably like 40% are genuinely celibate these days.
It’s a world of r/deadbedrooms and I 1000% believe that.

Unless you’re a solid Chad or giga Chad as a man these days the best you can hope for is once in a blue moon boring starfish sex once a month or on special occasion like your birthday or the holidays etc, etc.

So a modern world full of celibate men? Not exactly but a world full of sexually frustrated and deprived men? Absolutely.

That’s what happens when you’re an over educated full of yourself arrogant Redditor scumbag.

Mind full of edJEWcation but utterly lacking in common sense.

Maybe you’re on to something sociologically but I don’t give a shit about sex havers

Capture

Holy shit how brutal for non-wizards with 1/3 of men getting 2/3 the women. And thats assuming older men aren't also picking off younger girls, which they are.

It's insanely more over than you think: Woman are generally more conservative in their definition of sex/relationships than men. For example, the median of sexual partners men report is higher than woman. This is obviously nonsensical because body counts increase by 1 for all males and females every time a man and woman has sex, so the median will always remain equal. The cause is that men are more likely than woman to consider a blowjob or pussy eating to be sex.

Applying this foid logic to the study, we can assume that men are overestimating their relationship status whilst women are underestimating theirs. This makes the real number of single men rise (Because men like to think they're Chad when they're not) and the real number of single woman lower (because they're actually in committed relationships to Chads but deny it). The averages will actually be different because fewer men can take on more woman.

Last edited:
It's insanely more over than you think: Woman are generally more conservative in their definition of sex/relationships than men. For example, the median of sexual partners men report is higher than woman. This is obviously nonsensical because body counts increase by 1 for all males and females every time a man and woman has sex, so the median will always remain equal. The cause is that men are more likely than woman to consider a blowjob or pussy eating to be sex.

Applying this foid logic to the study, we can assume that men are overestimating their relationship status whilst women are underestimating theirs. This makes the real number of single men rise (Because men like to think they're Chad when they're not) and the real number of single woman lower (because they're actually in committed relationships to Chads but deny it). The averages will actually be different because fewer men can take on more woman.
Women have obviously formed quasi-harems with the top 10% of men, while having simps in their own harems with them at the center. Simps count these harems as relationships while women don't.

That’s what happens when you’re an over educated full of yourself arrogant Redditor scumbag.

Mind full of edJEWcation but utterly lacking in common sense.
nerds always lacked foresight, i consider them useful idiots.
its why they were bullied in 1990/2000s cause they were not too bright and ran their mouth infront of chad jocks

:bigbrain: based
its true so many male beta cockroaches think getting head from a slut is sex :lul:

funny cause foids were giving head and limited oral to retain beta orbiters/friend zoned cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back