Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious BOTTOM 5% ONLY (to which I belong) just NEETmaxx

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I come from an upper middle class family but i'm 5'5'' and ugly. I'm a 22y KHHV. STOP LYING that looks don't matter because they are literally more improtant than money in the 2020s. [UWSL]Money doesn't matter. NEETmaxxing and leechmaxxing after graduation all the way, that';s easier to not fight back.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]That's the thiings you should do:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]1. Leechmaxx[/UWSL]
[UWSL]2. If you can't disablitybuxx/autismbuxx[/UWSL]
[UWSL]3. If you can't find some minimum wage secruity job[/UWSL]
[UWSL]4. If your family forces you to STEMmaxx then do the bare mimimum to graduate[/UWSL]

Last edited:
[UWSL]I come from an upper middle class family but i'm 5'5''. I'm a 22y KHHV. STOP LYING that looks don't matter because they are literally more improtant than money in the 2020s.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Money doesn't matter. NEETmaxxing and leechmaxxing after graduation all the way, that';s easier to not fight back.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]That's the thiings you should do:[/UWSL]
[UWSL]1. Leechmaxx[/UWSL]
[UWSL]2. If you can't disablitybuxx/autismbuxx[/UWSL]
[UWSL]3. If you can't find some minimum wage secruity job[/UWSL]
[UWSL]4. If your family forces you to STEMmaxx then do the bare mimimum to graduate[/UWSL]
Give me some money

GIVE UP ON STEMMAXXING AND NEETMAXX TBH

Do you have a big frame, OP?

Big frame guys still get laid despite height and face.

Honestly if you are truly bottom 5% in looks neetmaxxing and accepting your lot in life will make you saner than STEMmaxxing and trying to overcompensate with your subhumanity

@Sennacherib (Why the fuck is your username so hard to remember? Just saying)

Honestly if you are truly bottom 5% in looks neetmaxxing and accepting your lot in life will make you saner than STEMmaxxing and trying to overcompensate with your subhumanity
Some Stemmaxers like Nikola tesla were celibate all their lives

So you got your degree for nothing?

So you got your degree for nothing?
I still got my degree but for your sanity if you are bottom 5%, don't bother *unless oyu are a super geinus*
Martyros was right

I still got my degree but for your sanity if you are bottom 5%, don't bother *unless oyu are a super geinus*
Martyros was right
I know you got it, but I'm asking if you are either going or not to work on your field, since you said it's better to NEET

I know you got it, but I'm asking if you are either going or not to work on your field, since you said it's better to NEET
Undecided, if I can't find a job guess I'll just NEET innstead

Attachments

• loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png
    loudly-crying-face_1f62d.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm not even sure anymore... the last guy throwaway50950341 wasted his time STEMmaxxing because he was 5'4'' aka bottom 5%. He wasn't even ugly, just average. He ended up roping and all that effort was for naught.

He took a look on my face and told me to give up on STEMmaxxing and he was right

Go ahead, STEMmaxx all you can, you will likely need to be the best oif the best to even have a chance with a 1-2/10 foid as a bottom 5% male. Better to just give up instead.

@Sennacherib (Why the fuck is your username so hard to remember? Just saying)
Cause it's not a english name?
Or maybe cause im a giga truecel and everybody forgets/ignores me irl/net.