Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Both these guys are Hikikomori (I wonder why)

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
VMX2EPS.png
HTa6s5I.png

Japanese men are hikikomori or wageslaves

Do u think jaw surgery/rhino would save the one on the right?

Guy needs everything he's going to have to risk permanent nerve damage and blindness and even then he would maybe just be average looking.

You are not as bad as the one on the right.
The one one the right needs lefort 1 advancement and ccw rotation and bsso asap for his recessed downturned maxilla and recessed jaw

in Japan men are hikikomori or wageslaves and all of them are under 5 / 10

You are not as bad as the one on the right.
The one one the right needs lefort 1 advancement and ccw rotation and bsso asap for his recessed downturned maxilla and recessed jaw
I need those same procedures lol. BSSO/CCW

I need those same procedures lol. BSSO/CCW
You should do some research into segmental lefort 1. Is your maxilla really downturned? You should go to a surgeon and have him examine x rays of you.

Yep...no way...

I mog them.
I lol every time I see someone with recessed chin, plainly feel bad for those people.

Brutal, 100% trucel, meanwhile cucktears be like "they could easily get a GF if they left their bedrooms and put themselves out there"

You should do some research into segmental lefort 1. Is your maxilla really downturned? You should go to a surgeon and have him examine x rays of you.
I will for sure. Ideally can next week but im at uni so its a slightly long process. Basically im pretty sure I just need to advance lower jaw a bit and bring maxilla up and maybe do soemthing for chin

I mog them.
I lol every time I see someone with recessed chin, plainly feel bad for those people.

Are you a locationcel or something? I think the one of the left is a little uglier than the one on the right. The one on the right mogs me for sure.

Are you a locationcel or something? I think the one of the left is a little uglier than the one on the right. The one on the right mogs me for sure.
No I live in East Asia. Plenty of people (especially the older generation) with recessed chin here.

Hikikomori = ugly, in general

Why would you become a recluse otherwise

The right one is not that bad

Hikikomori = ugly, in general

Why would you become a recluse otherwise
@knajjd

Also, how do hikikomoris work in Japan? There is no neetbux from the government there and most parents must be deeply against supporting a unproductive recluse in such a strict and honor/reputation-based culture, right?

I'm addicted to hikikomori documentaries. Is that screenshots from a documentary or a movie?

They just need to shower/get a haircut and put themselves out there :lul::lul::lul: