Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Both my grandmothers played an integral role in destroying their bloodlines. Determinism has been acting against me well before my birth.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Paternal grandmother: 4'11 abo-looking curry sheboon midget married my 6 foot fair-skinned grandfather. The result? My 5'3 dad.

Material grandmother: In spite of getting her pregnancy compromised by jaundice, she refused to abort my mother despite doctor's advice. As a result, my mom was born premature and feeble. She grew up to be weak, fragile, and disease-ridden, all of which she passed onto me.

To make matters worse, I was conceived at a time when both my parents had aged significantly. Dad was almost 40 and mom was 33. They never prioritized mating and relationships, just work and career so its no wonder their family has been such a colossal failure! :feelsgah::feelsgah: Also like my mom, I was born premature. And on top of all this, being curry automatically delegates me to the toilet of humanity. Curries as a whole are already very weak and low IQ slave race. Add general curry weakness to all of my grandparents' and parents' failings and what you have is a gigatruecel scum of the earth!

Last edited:
it never began for you
Yes it certainly didn't. I was destined to endure suffering and failure. I shouldn't hope for anything better.

JFL, your foid relatives really have doomed you to never be at the same potential as the men they married... :feelsugh:

Did you ever meet your grandmothers? :feelshehe:

JFL, your foid relatives really have doomed you to never be at the same potential as the men they married... :feelsugh:
Exactly! They were all scum but they both got men far above their potential which saved their children.

Exactly! They were all scum but they both got men far above their potential which saved their children.
FUCKING HYPERGAMY PIECE OF SHIT NATURE CURRYCELS SHOULD FUCK BLONDE GIGA STACY WHORES

Either sex doll or no sexual experiences whatsoever.

Did you ever meet your grandmothers? :feelshehe:

I met my maternal grandmother when I was nine or ten.

I used to stay in the kitchen of my paternal grandparents' home until my parent would pick me up to take me home. (Shared Custody)

My paternal grandmother: A 5ft femlet with a midget incel bloodline that married my 6ft average-looking grandpa and created my subhuman 5'8 dad.
My maternal grandmother: Somehow ended up being a 5'3 subhuman midget even though her mom and dad were 5'7 and 6'3 respectively and were both fairly attractive. Cursed her descendants with her subhumanity.

I met my maternal grandmother when I was nine or ten.

by bald abusive father married a 4 ft 11 gold digger thus made me a 5 ft 6 baldie and also i had terrible childhood

While I can agree that's an unfortunate bloodline it seems a little cruel to talk about your own family in such a way, specifically your grandmothers...

same issues here. Also some cousin fucking inbreeding due to sandnigger influences. Nothing can be done. Our lives are ruined now and forever. Fuck nothing more to say

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back