Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Botanists vote to remove racist reference from plants’ scientific names

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
The effect of the vote will be that all plants, fungi and algae names that contain the word caffra, which originates in insults made against Black people, will be replaced by the word affra to denote their African origins. More than 200 species will be affected, including the coast coral tree, which, from 2026, will be known as Erythrina affra instead of Erythrina caffra.

OK.

Wtf is this world mang? :feelskek:

So affra will just become the new racist word.

Wtf is this world mang? :feelskek:
I don't have any idea anymore boyo:feelskek::shock:.

So affra will just become the new racist word.
Think About It GIF by Identity

They always gotta mess around with stuff. Even a syrup brand that was named with a black name around here was changed to a milling name. Funnily enough, there is a brand of beans around here that says on the inside of the can "pure white lining" lmao. It's funny the blacks haven't complained about that yet

I miss aunt jemima

They always gotta mess around with stuff. Even a syrup brand that was named with a black name around here was changed to a milling name. Funnily enough, there is a brand of beans around here that says on the inside of the can "pure white lining" lmao. It's funny the blacks haven't complained about that yet
As a nigga myself I loved the aunt jemaima (or however you spell it) design and it's pretty unfortunate they changed it

As a nigga myself I loved the aunt jemaima (or however you spell it) design and it's pretty unfortunate they changed it
Lol, you know about it. I also loved the Aunt Jemima design. It's Pearl Milling Company or something now and doesn't have the nostalgic ring to it Aunt Jemima did

now they too insane to a point they fight against things that don't exist anymore

Change Nigersaurus to N-wordsaurus while you're at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back