Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Boss warns me because "im making the foids in the office uncomfortable"

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • The foids in the office where i wagecuck CONSTANTLY make me uncomfortable by discussing their vibrant sex live, complaining about why so many men are offering to marry them, and these whores constantly torture me by wearing short prostitutes tier clothing
  • I happen to eat a bit of garlic a few times each day because im trying to testosteronemaxx and the foids have the audacity to complain to the bosses that i'm "making them uncomfortable" JFL
  • The truth is that my incel face is making them uncomfortable and they want me dead
  • Clownworld + meme gender

Wow. Avoidance if possible.

But keep up the stink.

In fact, don't shower.

Fuck those whores. Eat more garlic and make them more uncomfortable. They won't be attracted to you for smelling good so you might as well make their lives miserable. They can't fire you smelling bad.

So what did he specifically tell you was the reason behind you making them "uncomfortable"

• The foids in the office where i wagecuck CONSTANTLY make me uncomfortable by discussing their vibrant sex live, complaining about why so many men are offering to marry them, and these whores constantly torture me by wearing short prostitutes tier clothing
  • I happen to eat a bit of garlic a few times each day because im trying to testosteronemaxx and the foids have the audacity to complain to the bosses that i'm "making them uncomfortable" JFL
  • The truth is that my incel face is making them uncomfortable and they want me dead
  • Clownworld + meme gender
How dare you be ugly silly inkwel

Just garlicmaxx bro

Keep going or go ER

garlic is gross to eat in public, tbh

but yeah they just hate your face

Your PSL rating is making them uncomfortable.

I like garlic bread

Yeah

OP what did your boss say? How were you disturbing them jfl

most offices in the USA are open offices where females do almost zero work and just walk around or talk all day

so they probably see his face and he looks "creepy", report him to boss, etc.

there's almost zero room for ugly males in the work place unless it's 100% results oriented, like finance or some gov shit he got lucky with many years ago and can't be fired

that being said i wonder if it's different in china or HK

most offices in the USA are open offices where females do almost zero work and just walk around or talk all day

so they probably see his face and he looks "creepy", report him to boss, etc.

there's almost zero room for ugly males in the work place unless it's 100% results oriented, like finance or some gov shit he got lucky with many years ago and can't be fired

that being said i wonder if it's different in china or HK

They said he was "creepy" because he just sat there and existed?

JFL brutal

Fuck if I was in an office like that, I would legit lose it after a few months, especially if they don't even hide the fact your ugliness makes them uncomfortable.

I'm lucky in my office it's 60-40 female to male, and there's only 1 other male who is better looking than me, and he often works on a different floor, and even works in a different building quite often, so foids don't show their disgust to me, but I'm sure when they go out at night they talk about my autism and size

Vampiremaxxing

OP by any chance do you have an foid boss?

For an incel, stay away from offices in future. Try to work with as less foids as possible. Do not train them - refuse.

It’s a cycle low quality genetic men are stuck in.

-man is ugly therefore women don’t want to be near him as he makes them uncomfortable to be around and lowers their social status

- man tries not to associate with them as he can sense they don’t want him around, making being around them even more uncomfortable

- man is inevitably seen as creepy by the foids, and he gets reported and talked shit about

- man gets frustrated and signs up on .co to vent frustrations

- things are too awkward now in the workplace to try and fix, and he ends up quitting or getting fired.

- Foids win and celebrate by giving chad co workers blowjobs

No winning as a low value male. Over for genetic dead ends

Stemaxxing isn't possible if you are incel, the workplace values social skills more than qualifications which is literally what they interview you for. Foids are retarded, they cant work and just sit around and bitch all day, and jews are constantly funneling them into stem jobs. They will turn people against you. The worst part is that you need references and people from previous jobs your employer can call if he is interviewing you.

OP, look for another job. You cannot win against a foid hivemind once they've decided you're subhuman. They will do everything possible, in a passive aggressive way, to make your life hell. Cucked HR does not care about low value men and they'll just get another dude to be their whipping boy.

This shit happens to me at many of my former jobs. I end up quitting on the spot now because I know once I'm targetted there's no protection and they're already creating a narrative that I'm creating an "hostile work environment" just by existing. Women rule the world like KKK grand dragons and incels are the new niggers.

Last edited:
OP, look for another job. You cannot win against a foid hivemind once they've decided you're subhuman. They will do everything possible, in a passive aggressive way, to make your life hell. Cucked HR does not care about low value men and they'll just get another dude to be their whipping boy.

This shit happens to me at many of my former jobs. I end up quitting on the spot now because I know once I'm targetted there's no protection and they're already creating a narrative that I'm creating an "hostile work environment" just by existing. Women rule the world like KKK grand dragons and incels are the new niggers.
This is truth. OP should start searching, once your targeted impossible to get promotions and risk of being fired

Continue eating garlic. Make their lives shit. If they want to bully you for being a sub8 man then make it difficult for them. Sue them if you get in trouble for it or get fired

Buy a GOER watch

Wow. Avoidance if possible.

But keep up the stink.

In fact, don't shower.
Beyond based
Buy a GOER watch
I saw a good hERo watch - might purchase in future and unleash it in a (minecraft) sorority full of blondes

Its Over for Wagecuckingcels tbh ngl
It’s a cycle low quality genetic men are stuck in.

-man is ugly therefore women don’t want to be near him as he makes them uncomfortable to be around and lowers their social status

- man tries not to associate with them as he can sense they don’t want him around, making being around them even more uncomfortable

- man is inevitably seen as creepy by the foids, and he gets reported and talked shit about

- man gets frustrated and signs up on .co to vent frustrations

- things are too awkward now in the workplace to try and fix, and he ends up quitting or getting fired.

- Foids win and celebrate by giving chad co workers blowjobs

No winning as a low value male. Over for genetic dead ends
Nietzsche IQ
For an incel, stay away from offices in future. Try to work with as less foids as possible. Do not train them - refuse.
OP by any chance do you have an foid boss?
Thank Goodness I dont
Vampiremaxxing
DraculaMaxxed
Yeah

OP what did your boss say? How were you disturbing them jfl
Usual rhetoric about hostile work environment and the foids not liking it when i eat garlic e.t.c

Last edited:
These holes need to be punched in the face repeatedly.

I would avoid working with females.