Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bosnia is absolutely brutal for shortcels

Karakol96

Karakol96

Major
I am 5'9-5'11 and whenever im in Bosnia I get heightmogged into oblivion by almost every man and a lot of foids aswell u will see multiple men over 2m daily and the amount of foids I see that are taller than me is crazy it rarely happens here in germany. I can't imagine what it's like being short and living in Bosnia it must be pure hell

@Ron.Belgrade

I am 5'9-5'11 and whenever im in Bosnia I get heightmogged into oblivion by almost every man and a lot of foids aswell u will see multiple men over 2m daily and the amount of foids I see that are taller than me is crazy it rarely happens here in germany. I can't imagine what it's like being short and living in Bosnia it must be pure hell
I'm 5'6-7 I would shoot rope myself if I saw that shit daily :feelsrope: I love tall foids but imagine getting mogged 24/7

Montenegrins are even taller. The Netherlands and Dinaric Alps should be avoided at all cost by incels

Over for Bosniancels

You are probably in some city or metropol, i doubt everyone in Bosnia is so tall

Montenegrins are even taller. The Netherlands and Dinaric Alps should be avoided at all cost by incels
The Netherlands mog was less brutal than expected. I saw plenty of manlets and average height dudes and foids there, i think people like to exeggerate

The Netherlands mog was less brutal than expected. I saw plenty of manlets and average height dudes and foids there, i think people like to exeggerate
How tall are you?

Depends on which city you visited. The Netherlands is full of shitskins who on average are much shorter than Europeans

Depends on which city you visited. The Netherlands is full of shitskins who on average are much shorter than Europeans
So far i was in Eindhoven, Tilburg, Venlo and for a few hours in Rotterdam.

but where isn't brutal for us?

@Zhou Chang-Xing who lives in the Netherlands has already said, that Most sandniggers born there aren't short at all. I'm fact my country Lebanon, has an average height of 5'10 which is similar to a lot of countries in western Europe, like the Ireland for example, which doesn't have a lot of immigrants. We are Even taller then America, but "muh average zoomer is 6'1".
IMG 20240715 205949

You are probably in some city or metropol, i doubt everyone in Bosnia is so tall
Yes it's obv not everyone there are short people aswell but its the amount of very tall people. I was close to doboj I cant specify which place exactly but it's not a big city at all

“5’9-5’11” wtf is this estimation?

Im bad at measuring
And then they say 6’0 is the perfect height :feelskek::feelshaha: 7’0 maybe. Holy shit this shit is getting out of hand. People are getting taller every day! Get ready for gen alpha. Imagine gen alpha in the Netherlands… heightmogged into phoenix A and through and beyond, ovER!

bosnian migrants here are like over 2m tall and their women are atleast 180cm, bosnia's biggest exports: prostitutes, drugs, and tall people

balkans are brutal

And then they say 6’0 is the perfect height :feelskek::feelshaha: 7’0 maybe. Holy shit this shit is getting out of hand. People are getting taller every day! Get ready for gen alpha. Imagine gen alpha in the Netherlands… heightmogged into phoenix A and through and beyond, ovER!
it was always the same. they getting taller. just chad fucks to many foids and thats the next chad generation

I was in croatia and the moggings of the balkans piece of shit was too brutal