Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Born too late to have a tradwife, born too early to have a sexbot

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
We're living in a period where you can't get a woman who will unconditionally love you unless you're tall and attractive, but we're also living in a period where literally NO ONE is making any progress in the sex bot field. Out of 5000+ years of human society, and likely thousands of more to follow, you were born in a 70-100 year period where you won't experience love. (assuming you can have a robot waifu in 2050, earliest)
Let's say that human society exists/existed from 3500 BC(first systems of writing, societies etc.) to 4000 AD. You had a <2% chance of being born in this era, and yet you were. Just to suffer.

I'd just choose to become asexual and aromantic, tbh.
Fuck this shit.

>he thinks they will let us have sexbots

Even if they existed when you were born, the chances of you being born in a family who could afford one are very low

Why? I mean, I'm really tired of this shit. I can't just enjoy almost anything due to my inceldom and that sucks.
I agree with the aromatic part but the rest is pure cope. Whoremaxx or rope

I agree with the aromatic part but the rest is pure cope. Whoremaxx or rope
What's wrong with being asexual as an incel though? It's beneficial for us, isn't it?

What's wrong with being asexual as an incel though? It's beneficial for us, isn't it?
Nigga you're not asexual, it's a meme for chadsexual foids who don't want to fuck their betabuxx husband