Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomers own you. Those aged 55+ owned 75% of US equities in 2020 That figure was 52% in 1990

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

View: https://twitter.com/Callum_Thomas/status/1284609027796881411

This is why moneymaxxing and investing is so stacked against you.

Capital and mostly time are most important. You can't predict markets day to day, but decade to decade, all major indexes (SPX, NQ, DOW, etc.) WILL GAIN about 10% on average each year

Day traders and guys who try to make money week to week will mostly fail. Boomers will win.

If a boomer is poor (or even not rich), he is damn near completely fucking retarded

View: https://twitter.com/Callum_Thomas/status/1284609027796881411

This is why moneymaxxing and investing is so stacked against you.

Capital and mostly time are most important. You can't predict markets day to day, but decade to decade, all major indexes (SPX, NQ, DOW, etc.) WILL GAIN about 10% on average each year

Aren't markets more volatile with the coronavirus going on too?
Volatility can be used to your advantage I guess but if you starting out like younger people are it probably isn't the best if markets are volatile.

Day traders and guys who try to make money week to week will mostly fail. Boomers will win.

If a boomer is poor (or even not rich), he is damn near completely fucking retarded

@Emba what do you think?

Volatility can be used to your advantage I guess but if you starting out like younger people are it probably isn't the best if markets are volatile.

@Emba what do you think?

yeah, we had a big market rally after march. If you invest now, SPX could either go to 4000 or drop to 2800 for many years and you'd be fucked. No way to predict.

But after 10 years, you'll have gains, guaranteed.

But unless you're old, you probably have no money to invest so none of this matters.

yeah, we had a big market rally after march. If you invest now, SPX could either go to 4000 or drop to 2800 for many years and you'd be fucked. No way to predict.

But after 10 years, you'll have gains, guaranteed.

But unless you're old, you probably have no money to invest so none of this matters.

2019 was a way better time to invest with less volatility but that's in hindsight and comparing to the current state of the stock market.

Having no money to invest in the stock market situation reminds me of the not having enough sexual experience to convince a woman to have sex situation.

It's a tale of how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

The only thing is that once boomers die the media talks about how they'll give their inheritance to the survivors.
Knowing how a lot of boomers are about that: fat chance that will happen, but it's the best hope for Millenials tbh

2019 was a way better time to invest with less volatility but that's in hindsight and comparing to the current state of the stock market.

Having no money to invest in the stock market situation reminds me of the not having enough sexual experience to convince a woman to have sex situation.

It's a tale of how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

The only thing is that once boomers die the media talks about how they'll give their inheritance to the survivors.
Knowing how a lot of boomers are about that: fat chance that will happen, but it's the best hope for Millenials tbh

IMO a key boomer trait is leaving your kids $0 and telling them pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

IMO a key boomer trait is leaving your kids $0 and telling them pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

In an ironic way boomers are the "let it burn" "hope SHTF after I die" generation :feelshaha:

Better than if it was in the hands of millenials or zoomerscum

And this is the 60s hippy and 70s AIDS ridden rock n roll generation. No wonder degeneracy rose so sharply in the past 20 years with lgbt feminist bullcrap.

Old cumskins own you.

Not surprising.
Here in turkey, government has started to give extra monies to retired old peeps. (To buy the votes obviously.)
Where does the money come from? Young wagies. Robin hood style, but in reverse. :feelskek:

If you could vote to change your pay, would you vote to increase, or decrease?

Even though I would like to believe in an idealistic world where people can see the long term problems with this, I realize people are as dumb and selfish as they can be.

Last edited:
My parents are boomers and own 0% of that. Dirt poor. So when they die I get nothing :feelsautistic:

I think COVID19 resurgence in the fall may almost wipe out the boomers. Not kidding.

I think COVID19 resurgence in the fall may almost wipe out the boomers. Not kidding.

stock market regained everything

happens when central banks print a shit ton of money

to keep boomers propped up

Old cumskins own you.
the vote the most, they get the gov to print money to keep boomer wealth inflated artificially

:feelsUnreal: :feelscry: i wanted to kek but shit hit home iamtbhngl

yup

a lot of white and asian boomers leave their kids NOTHING as a final fuck you

The system exists so that thosd with money will maintain their strangehold. Only the stupid ones lose their money.

I wonder how much of this is explained by population aging and changes in age-adjusted inequality.

You don't have to be a boomer to invest conservatively.

The reason why most day traders lose money is because they're stupid normalfaggots who are impatient and are obsessed with living what they think is "the good life". Instagram is full of these cringey nouveau riche fuckers offering pictures of themselves wearing gaudy designer T-shirts accompanied by vaguely inspirational quotes. Survivorship bias is what it is.

The reason why most day traders lose money is because they're stupid normalfaggots who are impatient and are obsessed with living what they think is "the good life". Instagram is full of these cringey nouveau riche fuckers offering pictures of themselves wearing gaudy designer T-shirts accompanied by vaguely inspirational quotes. Survivorship bias is what it is.

are they chasing money or just chasing what they think will turn them into a chad?

are they chasing money or just chasing what they think will turn them into a chad?

Both. Some of them are just trying cope (although in a rather stupid manner), others are clearly out to emulate Chad -- basically the ones where they pay a bunch of models to pose for photos.

It's pretty straightforward, real wage growth has stalled since around the 1980s in the West for the working and middle classes as post WWII recovery gradually ended and outsourcing of the industrial base began. Plus the rapidly increasing costs of education and housing have made it harder for young people to begin saving money, paying off debt and getting in on the equity ladder early like the boomers did.

The boomer generation's general economic success story really was a one-off. They lucked out, the collective economic fate of millennials (and zoomers and Gen Alpha) will be decidedly different if current trends continue.

Boomers should be exterminated in minecraft

Fuck boomers and boomer landowners.

@Emba what do you think?
The game has been rigged since America was conquered by the jews in 1913.

If you want to thrive during the coming shitstorm read and comprehend....

It's still in progress so check back often...

You can also listen to that podcast for other trends to profit from.

Currently, I'm playing the long game by growing food trees (and 0 effort garden foods) that i will eventually sell clones of.

who cares. money is a scam, and most boomers are beta as fuck work drones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back