Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Boomers in Poland

• Thread starter Deleted member 22652
  • Start date
Deleted member 22652

Deleted member 22652

You either fit right in or you don't fit.
-
Poland before like 2012 (let's say the year everybody got their first smartphone with access to internet including social media) was really good country fighting back at leftists trying to spoil our society. Our boomers actually are really religious old pricks voting for conservative parties condemning homosexuals, whores. Promoting nuclear families and endorsing monogamy. Thanks to being isloated from civilised world under strong ties with USRR till 1989 we managed to dodge many of those early bullets for quite a long time. I mean spike of feminism, also hippies weren't almost a thing etc
Unfortunately due to globalization we're being slowly spoiled into something western countries are now since quite a long time.
Last poll showed that first time in history more younger people indentify more with the left than the right witch is really bad sign for the future.

It's really interesting how boomers here (unlike in the eg USA) are the ones who really helped build and not destroyed civilization.

With the amounts of immigrants they're importing, it's only a matter of time until Sharia Law becomes the norm. The immigrants will soon outnumber the original people due to their insane birth rates (and due to the declining birth rates of the natives), and the leftists will be the first to get publicly stoned. They're digging their own graves by pushing this neoliberal crap.

Then its time to read the quran and beardmaxx.

Last edited:
With the amounts of immigrants they're importing, it's only a matter of time until Sharia Law becomes the norm. The immigrants will soon outnumber the original people due to their insane birth rates (and due to the declining birth rates of the natives), and the leftists will be the first to get publicly stoned. They're digging their own graves by pushing this neoliberal crap.
Cope tbh @RREEEEEEEEE

good.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against that. I hope the immigrants rape as much women as possible and destabilize the government.
Birth rates don't mean much if most of the children born will assimilate into the standards of western culture. Exposure to social media will also do that.
Sure, but do they do that? I mean, Asians are one good example of a group of people that's successfully managed to adopt Western values, but Muslims don't assimilate to Western culture. They're not willing to let go of their religion and culture - they're proud of it. In fact, Islam is all about the violent subjugation of the entire world, so don't expect them to be part of Western culture anytime soon. And as we know, Muslims have the highest birthrates.

Last edited:
>implying immigrants keep their cultural traditions

Brown Europeans are black Americans from 400 years ago. They are coming here, and being in a place they are not naturally born into erodes whatever shit brained 80 IQ culture they have, the Jews turn them into rapping thugs because half of them are too inbred to even understand what’s going on.

Neoliberals won’t lose unless they’re white simply because of the Jewish anti white machine that uses brown and blacks but there’s no threat of it being from a conservative “le based minority!!” Standpoint. Look at what immigrants vote if you want the “le based minority sharia law” trope erased. They are literally niggers. They vote progressive, collect welfare, and be sexually degenerate. That’s why Jews let them in, and that’s why progressives let them in.

Last edited:
Sure, but do they do that? I mean, Asians are one good example of a group of people that's successfully managed to adopt Western values, but Muslims don't assimilate to Western culture. They're not willing to let go of their religion and culture - they're proud of it. In fact, Islam is all about the violent subjugation of the entire world, so don't expect them to be part of Western culture anytime soon. And as we know, Muslims have the highest birthrates.
Muslims have held up the longest but that doesn't mean they will keep from being assimilating forever.

Neoliberals won’t lose unless they’re white
Promiscuous whores will get stoned either way, it's got nothing to do with race. Islam is not a race; whites can be Muslims too.

Look at what immigrants vote if you want the “le based minority sharia law” trope erased.
Minorities vote for liberal cucks for the most part because most of these minorities (mostly low IQ niggers who cling to a primitive culture) are brainwashed into thinking that white people want them dead. However, that's not what I'm talking about, I am talking about Islam here. Which happens to be the religion of most incoming immigrants. Those people DO NOT usually vote for progressive movements since it goes against everything they believe in.
Muslims have held up the longest but that doesn't mean they will keep from being assimilating forever.
Their culture is simply incompatible with Western values. Moreover, Western Muslims will not vote for progressive movements that push LGBTQ rights, and atheism. Assimilating is not an option; Western culture is slowly dying. Why would they join it?
>implying immigrants keep their cultural traditions
That's depends on the type of immigrants in question. For example, Blacks always keep their culture (for obvious reasons). But that's not the case for all immigrants.

Last edited:
Promiscuous whores will get stoned either way, it's got nothing to do with race. Islam is not a race; whites can be Muslims too.
They will be stoned how anon? The people that you suppose to be stoning them vote progressive pro women and pro gay parties. If there was even a 1% chance for your “based minorities” theory to even work then the globalist establishment wouldn’t allow them to enter into the west.

Minorities vote for liberal cucks for the most part because most of these minorities (mostly low IQ niggers who cling to a primitive culture) are brainwashed into thinking that white people want them dead. However, that's not what I'm talking about, I am talking about Islam here. Which happens to be the religion of most incoming immigrants. Those people DO NOT usually vote for progressive movements since it goes against everything they believe in.
Yeah and that includes muslims. “Muslims” vote progressive degeneracy which is why Jews love them so much as Semitic brothers.
I’m not saying hardline Muslims can’t exist, I’m saying there’s so few of them that your “sharia law” fantasy isn’t going to happen nor will it ever. If it could, the Jews wouldn’t put them here.

Their culture is simply incompatible with Western values. Moreover, Western Muslims will not vote for progressive movements that push LGBTQ rights, and atheism. Assimilating is not an option; Western culture is slowly dying. Why would they join it?
Yes they do. Labour is literally pro LGBTQ and atheist and so is the Democratic Party. They are not assimilating, they are doing the Jewish interest of turning the country more progressive. The fact that they’re not assimilating and instead outwardly in support of super progressive policies like BLM is the problem.
That's depends on the type of immigrants in question. For example, Blacks always keep their culture (for obvious reasons). But that's not the case for all immigrants.
blacks don’t keep their culture. Blacks came to America as voodoo practicing west African Igbo speakers. Now they’re rapping poor thugs (and guess who created rap? Jews. Goldstein records, so in a way “black culture” is artificially Jewish)

whether its society built of fanatic catolics or brown monkeys it doesnt matter much cus both these groups hate and bully women

They will be stoned how anon? The people that you suppose to be stoning them vote progressive pro women and pro gay parties. If there was even a 1% chance for your “based minorities” theory to even work then the globalist establishment wouldn’t allow them to enter into the west.

Yeah and that includes muslims. “Muslims” vote progressive degeneracy which is why Jews love them so much as Semitic brothers.
I’m not saying hardline Muslims can’t exist, I’m saying there’s so few of them that your “sharia law” fantasy isn’t going to happen nor will it ever. If it could, the Jews wouldn’t put them here.
Even a lot of boomer conservatives say that illegal immigrant latinos are allowed to come in by politicians because politicians know that illegals will vote for liberals.
Yes they do. Labour is literally pro LGBTQ and atheist and so is the Democratic Party. They are not assimilating, they are doing the Jewish interest of turning the country more progressive. The fact that they’re not assimilating and instead outwardly in support of super progressive policies like BLM is the problem.
Being super progressive is at all time high levels in the western world now tbh
People dismayed with this say it was like that in the Weimar period but this exceeds it imo @JosefMengelecel
blacks don’t keep their culture. Blacks came to America as voodoo practicing west African Igbo speakers. Now they’re rapping poor thugs (and guess who created rap? Jews. Goldstein records, so in a way “black culture” is artificially Jewish)
But now nonetheless that culture is taking over.

But now nonetheless that culture is taking over.
Because it’s Jewish. It’s the most low IQ retarded shit ever and they made it and blacks ate it up and now it’s exported to everyone else. Now we have some mutt showing off her WAP infront of children on the TV screen. It is even worse than what blacks started out as which was voodoo practicing west Africans. That was stupid, but modern black culture was artificially designed to be stupid

Religious Affiliation and Party Choice at the 2017 General Election | Religious Affiliation and Party Choice at the 2017 General Election | I’m not saying hardline Muslims can’t exist, I’m saying there’s so few of them that your “sharia law” fantasy isn’t going to happen nor will it ever. If it could, the Jews wouldn’t put them here.
Holy shit!! If this is the case all over the West then my Sharia Law daydreams are nothing but a fantasy.

Even Muslims are cucks now? I wonder how Muslims vote in Israel tough

They keep some of their stupid clothing.

That's shitty if that's the case all over the West. I thought Muslims were based since they're always on about Western values are degenerate.

Because it’s Jewish. It’s the most low IQ retarded shit ever and they made it and blacks ate it up and now it’s exported to everyone else. It is even worse than what blacks started out as which was voodoo practicing west Africans. That was stupid, but modern black culture was artificially designed to be stupid
It's spreading everywhere now even in the way people talk (which used to be just for show or only in some lower social classes)

And people in ethnic countries are now copying all the aspects of that culture and importing all the baggage of American outrage politics and culture.
When you say it was artificially designed to be stupid imo it cuts to the very essence of things: the culture is a meme virus (like what Richard Dawkins said about memes).

Holy shit!! If this is the case all over the West then my Sharia Law daydreams are nothing but a fantasy.
it’s everywhere with every minority. That’s why I just view browns as blacks. I mean look at the rap charts and it’s all Arabs and blacks, look at the crack dens and it’s all Arabs and blacks, look at the crime rate it’s Arabs and blacks, look at the voting demographics it’s Arabs and blacks. They’re being used for the same purpose, and everywhere they are present they vote the more progressive party until a monopoly forms and we become a libtard autocracy.

Those are people in their native homeland so I think they would be legit anti Semitic to an extent (although that’s dropping fast as more emirs bow the knee to the NWO). Although the Arabs in Israel aren’t fighting Israelis anymore, at this point white nationalist lone gunmen shoot more Jews per year than Hamas.
They keep some of their stupid clothing.
That’s nigger rebirth shit, not original black African. Plus, that’s maybe 1% of them. Vast majority listen to Goldstein records.
That's shitty if that's the case all over the West. I thought Muslims were based since they're always on about Western values are degenerate.
Germany:

It's spreading everywhere now even in the way people talk (which used to be just for show or only in some lower social classes)

And people in ethnic countries are now copying all the aspects of that culture and importing all the baggage of American outrage politics and culture.
When you say it was artificially designed to be stupid imo it cuts to the very essence of things: the culture is a meme virus (like what Richard Dawkins said about memes).
Some ethnic countries are still based tbh But yeah, even countries like Iran are now "Western".

Some ethnic countries are still based tbh But yeah, even countries like Iran are now "Western".
Iran and Turkey were always more "western" too @RREEEEEEEEE . You have to literally go to an ethnic country with poor internet access and not many daily comforts to escape the westernization.

I think the statistics I've had were outdated because they stated that the majority of British Muslims are opposed to same sex marriage and gay rights in general. I think the number was as high as 80% (but it was from the 2000s).

Those are people in their native homeland so I think they would be legit anti Semitic to an extent
I think they're more anti-Jewish since they're Semitic themselves. But yeah, Hamas (and Fatah) does not pose a threat anymore.

Iran and Turkey were always more "western" too @RREEEEEEEEE . You have to literally go to an ethnic country with poor internet access and not many daily comforts to escape the westernization.
Turkey was. They legalized homosexuality in the fucking 1850’s. Europeans didn’t do that until 2000-now. Insane

Birth rates don't mean much if most of the children born will assimilate into the standards of western culture.
Except that doesn't happen with Muslims.

He's a fag who doesn't know what he's talking about. He desperatley wishes to push this image that Muslims are as cucked as westerners. How we vote for only depends on who let's us stay in the country, none of us identify as right/left wing or liberal/democratic. Meanwhile, dutch males literally pay for state-sponsored cuckholdry like in the image below

4a05daffc8d4787c66d1b3f6a3b2bad8.png

Last edited:
Turkey was. They legalized homosexuality in the fucking 1850’s. Europeans didn’t do that until 2000-now. Insane
220px Trenecito

:feelskek:

Now I understand how Lawrence of Arabia was able to escape imprisonment in Daraa by having buttsex with the Ottoman administrator.

thoughts? @Cuyen

Man get the fuck away from /pol/, nobody is taking over anything.
Cope tbh @RREEEEEEEEE
Yeah he is coping, and then he has the audacity to quote a mass-murdering troll. :feelskek:
Birth rates don't mean much if most of the children born will assimilate into the standards of western culture. Exposure to social media will also do that.
High IQ. JFL at retards who think western Islamic people would want sharia law. They like the western lifestyle a lot more and they are mostly Islamic in culture, i.e. ethics, etc. They are still degenerates who emulate the western locals.

Man get the fuck away from /pol/, nobody is taking over anything.
4chan banned me for posting about the Dogpill lol. All of what I said is based on data and observation, it doesn't take a genius to see that the birth rates are going up despite low Western birthrates. How come that's the case? How are the birthrates rising?

Also, I fail to see why Brenton Tarrant is a troll.

poland going jew way

Meanwhile, dutch males literally pay for state-sponsored
Of course, Westerners are more cucked than any other group of people, but I thought Muslims were based, and would never compromise their values. Yet, according to the data, they are voting for progressive parties.
JFL at retards who think western Islamic people would want sharia law
Western values are not compatible with Islamic ones. In Islam homosexuality and promiscuity are considered sins, in the West they're embraced. If "Muslims" assimilate into Western culture they cease to be Muslims. You can't call yourself a Muslim and be pro same sex marriage, that's just dishonest.

Last edited:
Yet, according to the data, they are voting for progressive parties.
They’re voting for progressive parties because progressives let them do whatever they want and provide robust welfare. The UK, France, Germany, and Sweden shows us that Muslims aren’t held to the same standards that progressive whites hold other white people to.

4chan banned me for posting about the Dogpill lol. All of what I said is based on data and observation, it doesn't take a genius to see that the birth rates are going up despite low Western birthrates. How come that's the case? How are the birthrates rising?

Also, I fail to see why Brenton Tarrant is a troll.
Let's see... ethnics have been living in Western Europe since 1960s (at least where I am from) yet the natives still constitute for 80%+ of the population. At no point will there ever be more ethnics than whites in Europe. Also, the offspring of these ethnics become fully westernized; the only thing setting them apart from whites is their phenotype (or our phenotype). Either way, even with a drop in birth rates, it's not enough for any outside groups to take over. That's some retarded /pol/ fantasty. You may have been banned from it but its ideology is deeply-rooted within you. And that Aussie cumskin was definitely a troll. Did you not read his manifesto or watch his massacre video?

I prefer poland when it was referred to as "General gouvernement"

Of course, Westerners are more cucked than any other group of people, but I thought Muslims were based, and would never compromise their values. Yet, according to the data, they are voting for progressive parties.
Muslims vote for progressives because they tolerate muslims, nothing more, since consevatives, while they think more similar to us, want us deported/limit migration. When it comes to actual behavior, we are much different.

They’re voting for progressive parties because progressives let them do whatever they want and provide robust welfare. The UK, France, Germany, and Sweden shows us that Muslims aren’t held to the same standards that progressive whites hold other white people to.
This

Let's see... ethnics have been living in Western Europe since 1960s (at least where I am from) yet the natives still constitute for 80%+ of the population. At no point will there ever be more ethnics than whites in Europe
What is the average age of the natives? And what is the average age of the immigrants? These are the questions we should be asking. Also, I never claimed it would happen overnight. In the 1960s immigration wasn't as rampant as it is now.

Also, the offspring of these ethnics become fully westernized
I agree with that, but I don't want them to become westernized, as I stated above I want them to enforce Sharia Law on foids.

Either way, even with a drop in birth rates, it's not enough for any outside groups to take over.
I'd wait a few decades before making such statements.

And that Aussie cumskin was definitely a troll. Did you not read his manifesto or watch his massacre video?
I've read his manifesto but I didn't see his video. It's nowhere to be found on the internet.

What is the average age of the natives? And what is the average age of the immigrants? These are the questions we should be asking. Also, I never claimed it would happen overnight. In the 1960s immigration wasn't as rampant as it is now.
I don't know. Let me google. *googles* Ok, in 2017, the median age was 41,7. Average age of immigrants isn't mentioned because they are most likely all dead since they were middle-aged men in the 1960s. But, the offspring of these immigrants was, in 2010/11, on average 6 years younger than the offspring of natives. Western-born immigrants, however, were a year older than the average native. Also, immigration isn't rampant, at least not here. The recent immigrations were because of Syrian refugees but they only number a couple of thousands in total, with a part of them yearning to go back to their country.
I agree with that, but I don't want them to become westernized, as I stated above I want them to enforce Sharia Law on foids.
The unfortunate truth is that they are all westernized. They would never enforce sharia law (which is equal for both genders; the basic rules apply to both genders). Thanks to globalism, however, even in eastern countries they have become fully westernized and it is especially growing in those countries, where the median age is below 20.
I'd wait a few decades before making such statements.
We have waited 60 years and the overall change is negligble. /pol/ hysteria will be proven false in the future, just mark my words.
I've read his manifesto but I didn't see his video. It's nowhere to be found on the internet.
Really? Everyone I knew IRL had seen it. Anyway, for example, at the end of the video, he says "Don't forget to subscribe to PewDiePie" back when PewDiePie and T Series (Indian channel) were both "fighting" for the most subscribed channel achievement.
Western values are not compatible with Islamic ones. In Islam homosexuality and promiscuity are considered sins, in the West they're embraced. If "Muslims" assimilate into Western culture they cease to be Muslims. You can't call yourself a Muslim and be pro same sex marriage, that's just dishonest.
Some values are not compatible, but others are. The examples you gave, however, are completely valid. In America, the Islamic people there are actually pro-gay marriages. That's why I call them "Islamicucks." Islamic people in the west side with white liberals, but these white liberals are bent on changing Islamic attitude towards western concepts such as feminism, homosexuality and promiscuity. And it's worked. For this reason, I am against white liberals. But on the other hand, you have white conservatives who hate us just for being Islamic, so I am against those too. Also, in Europe, pre-marital sex is already normalized, they are still, however, anti-gay in general but we can see small but certain changes towards this attitude.

The recent immigrations were because of Syrian refugees but they only number a couple of thousands in total, with a part of them yearning to go back to their country.
There's no country left to migrate back to lol. In the US, Canada, etc. immigration rates are increasing with each year. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these crazy white supremacists who believe in white genocide. Nor do I care if the entire population of the US (and Europe) was brown. But I'm not going to agree with the libtards on the open borders policy which is bound to let terrorists in.

The unfortunate truth is that they are all westernized. They would never enforce sharia law (which is equal for both genders; the basic rules apply to both genders). Thanks to globalism, however, even in eastern countries they have become fully westernized and it is especially growing in those countries, where the median age is below 20.
That's cucked. The sole reason I am pro immigration was to eradicate the liberal scum, and erase their Marxist, postmodernist ideology from the face of earth. Islam benefits me. Liberalism doesn't.

We have waited 60 years and the overall change is negligble. /pol/ hysteria will be proven false in the future, just mark my words.
We'd have to wait to see how it plays out

Really? Everyone I knew IRL had seen it. Anyway, for example, at the end of the video, he says "Don't forget to subscribe to PewDiePie" back when PewDiePie and T Series (Indian channel) were both "fighting" for the most subscribed channel achievement.
lol

Some values are not compatible, but others are. The examples you gave, however, are completely valid. In America, the Islamic people there are actually pro-gay marriages. That's why I call them "Islamicucks." Islamic people in the west side with white liberals, but these white liberals are bent on changing Islamic attitude towards western concepts such as feminism, homosexuality and promiscuity. And it's worked. For this reason, I am against white liberals. But on the other hand, you have white conservatives who hate us just for being Islamic, so I am against those too. Also, in Europe, pre-marital sex is already normalized, they are still, however, anti-gay in general but we can see small but certain changes towards this attitude.
The values that are compatible are ones that I don't mind (i.e. they don't interfere with my life). But the incompatible ones are the based ones I was counting on. I want promiscuous whores to be stoned, I wanted this faggot lunacy to stop, and I want the trannies to shut up about their damn gender spectrum that has no roots in reality. You mentioned white conservatives, but those are merely clowns these days. Don't take them seriously. All they do is bark. What have they managed to conserve? Nothing. They worship the dollar, they have 0 problems importing the entirety of Africa to the West if it meant cheaper labour. So I'm with you on that; conservatives are nothing but hateful bigots who are looking for a scapegoat. It's either or the immigrants, it never occurs to them that their stupid ass might be the problem. However, I was counting on immigrants to bring their culture with them and to turn the West into a caliphate. Alas, that's merely a fantasy at this point since the majority of immigrants are assimilating into the standards of Western culture. I guess the original culture of the immigrants will die with once the first gen immigrants are gone. So if it's not Sharia Law then I guess we need some sort of fascist regime to put the libtards in their place.

There's no country left to migrate back to lol. In the US, Canada, etc. immigration rates are increasing with each year. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of these crazy white supremacists who believe in white genocide. Nor do I care if the entire population of the US (and Europe) was brown. But I'm not going to agree with the libtards on the open borders policy which is bound to let terrorists in.
Yeah, but to be fair, Canada, US, Australia, South Africa: these nations never belonged to whites anyway. Good to know you're not one of those "white race is dying" propagandists. I thought that's what you were.
That's cucked. The sole reason I am pro immigration was to eradicate the liberal scum, and erase their Marxist, postmodernist ideology from the face of earth. Islam benefits me. Liberalism doesn't.
The left would only bring in those whom they could cuckify. And if it's not the first generation, then their children will be that. And that's what's happening now. But thanks to the internet, immigration is no longer necessary for this purpose. Now, they can influence young minds with their cancerous liberalism in their own countries.
We'd have to wait to see how it plays out
Yeah, I mean, not like I really care. I don't like Islamicucks myself, which is ironically most of the Islamic people here. I'd say 99% are Islamicucks, 1% are based.
See? That makes him a troll, among other things. Also playing songs like "remove kebab."
The values that are compatible are ones that I don't mind (i.e. they don't interfere with my life). But the incompatible ones are the based ones I was counting on. I want promiscuous whores to be stoned, I wanted this faggot lunacy to stop, and I want the trannies to shut up about their damn gender spectrum that has no roots in reality. You mentioned white conservatives, but those are merely clowns these days. Don't take them seriously. All they do is bark. What have they managed to conserve? Nothing. They worship the dollar, they have 0 problems importing the entirety of Africa to the West if it meant cheaper labour. So I'm with you on that; conservatives are nothing but hateful bigots who are looking for a scapegoat. It's either or the immigrants, it never occurs to them that their stupid ass might be the problem. However, I was counting on immigrants to bring their culture with them and to turn the West into a caliphate. Alas, that's merely a fantasy at this point since the majority of immigrants are assimilating into the standards of Western culture. I guess the original culture of the immigrants will die with once the first gen immigrants are gone. So if it's not Sharia Law then I guess we need some sort of fascist regime to put the libtards in their place.
Unfortunately, in today's world, real Islam is not practiced by anyone. A lot of Islamic people do things that go against the religion. And to be fair, there is not a single country where sharia is actually implemented. I think, if even sharia were to be imposed, that the people in the country would revolt, because let's be honest: the vast majority of people are sexual degenerates. Take away their chance to do this and there would be a social storm. That's why even in Islamic countries there could be no sharia, because at the end of the day, most people are degenerates, whether they live in an Islamic country or not. While Islam provides a solution to the problems of the modern world, which entails sexual degeneracy, the people are unwilling to embrace it: even Islamic people themselves. This is sort of on-topic, but I have read written accounts of murtads (people who left Islam) and it all boils down to this: they couldn't live like degenerates, so they left the religion. The females wanted to get "dicked down," and the males wanted to "dick down," but guess which of these two succeeded in their goals and which one didn't. I suppose you know the answer to that already.

Yeah, but to be fair, Canada, US, Australia, South Africa: these nations never belonged to whites anyway. Good to know you're not one of those "white race is dying" propagandists. I thought that's what you were.
Dear God, no. I'm mixed myself. But I align myself with those ecofascist, white nationalist types because they're the enemies of progressivism.

The left would only bring in those whom they could cuckify. And if it's not the first generation, then their children will be that. And that's what's happening now. But thanks to the internet, immigration is no longer necessary for this purpose. Now, they can influence young minds with their cancerous liberalism in their own countries.
That's the crux of the whole problem, isn't it? If they were bringing hardline Muslims we wouldn't be in this shit right now. To be frank, it doesn't have to be Islam, it can be any anti-liberal ideology. But atm Islam seems to be the only one with potential.

See? That makes him a troll, among other things. Also playing songs like "remove kebab."
I think he really believed all that stuff he said, but his sense of humor is autistic.

Unfortunately, in today's world, real Islam is not practiced by anyone. A lot of Islamic people do things that go against the religion. And to be fair, there is not a single country where sharia is actually implemented. I think, if even sharia were to be imposed, that the people in the country would revolt, because let's be honest: the vast majority of people are sexual degenerates. Take away their chance to do this and there would be a social storm. That's why even in Islamic countries there could be no sharia, because at the end of the day, most people are degenerates, whether they live in an Islamic country or not. While Islam provides a solution to the problems of the modern world, which entails sexual degeneracy, the people are unwilling to embrace it: even Islamic people themselves. This is sort of on-topic, but I have read written accounts of murtads (people who left Islam) and it all boils down to this: they couldn't live like degenerates, so they left the religion. The females wanted to get "dicked down," and the males wanted to "dick down," but guess which of these two succeeded in their goals and which one didn't. I suppose you know the answer to that already.
Yeah, people are inherently degenerates. It seems like there's no way to eradicate this neoliberal virus. Religions have been modified to fit Western standards that the based aspects of them have faded. Even Christianity was once based. Now it's cucked.

Dear God, no. I'm mixed myself. But I align myself with those ecofascist, white nationalist types because they're the enemies of progressivism.
What are you precisely, then? I am against the same things, too. But I don't fit in with white nationalists for obvious reasons, though I agree with the stance of "people should stay in their countries," but since Europeans have looted non-whites worldwide for centuries, I can't fully agree with them. If a European country has colonized your country in the past, then you have every right to be living there. Sweden, England, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain and Portugal have all had colonies in other countries; the victims of their colonization have every right to be living there, but that means different ethnic groups. For instance, Moroccans have no place in the Netherlands, but they do have a place in France.
That's the crux of the whole problem, isn't it? If they were bringing hardline Muslims we wouldn't be in this shit right now. To be frank, it doesn't have to be Islam, it can be any anti-liberal ideology. But atm Islam seems to be the only one with potential.
Even the hardline Islamic people, as you say, aren't truly Islamic; many of them were often past degenerates. So I can't take them seriously. But I agree that any anti-liberal ideology could do it, but it would have to be inclusive. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I would align with right wingers if it weren't for their hatred against Islam. They can hate Islamic people, though, but I make a distinction between being anti-Islam and being anti-Islamic people.
I think he really believed all that stuff he said, but his sense of humor is autistic.
He had written in his manifesto that he was sane and fit for trial, you're right that his sense of humor was autistic, but so is troll humor. It's the same thing, basically.
Yeah, people are inherently degenerates. It seems like there's no way to eradicate this neoliberal virus. Religions have been modified to fit Western standards that the based aspects of them have faded. Even Christianity was once based. Now it's cucked.
This is just the beginning. If you think it's bad now, wait till the future. Islam had already predicted the state of degeneracy this world would find itself in and that was 1400 years ago.

What are you precisely, then?
Half white half sand. But both of my parents were born in the West.

But I don't fit in with white nationalists for obvious reasons, though I agree with the stance of "people should stay in their countries," but since Europeans have looted non-whites worldwide for centuries, I can't fully agree with them
I don't agree with the them on the the whole "people should stay in their countries" thing. I think if you can assimilate then you are part of the culture/nation. Culture is not defined by race or blood, it's defined by its values. For example, If Pakis can leave their original culture behind and become fully culturally "British" (whatever that means), then they are British, just like the Whites (given that they speak English and everyhting). The willingness to serve the nation is what matters imo. All that master race propaganda is nonsense. We're all mixed to a certain extent. Even Hitler had African ancestry. Also, look at the Nazi cabinet; Himmler looked more Asian than European, and the rest of them "pure Aryan specimens" looked like desert-dwelling Arabs. I'm not a conservative, I'm simply against postmodernism and degeneracy.

Even the hardline Islamic people, as you say, aren't truly Islamic; many of them were often past degenerates. So I can't take them seriously. But I agree that any anti-liberal ideology could do it, but it would have to be inclusive. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I would align with right wingers if it weren't for their hatred against Islam. They can hate Islamic people, though, but I make a distinction between being anti-Islam and being anti-Islamic people
Most right wingers are retarded, but we also have to admit that these days every criticism towards Islam is conflated with Islamophobia. I'm not a Muslim (or relgious for that matter) so I'll never know how it feels like to be the target of right wing hatred and discrimination. And I'm white passing, so even my skin colour doesn't pose a problem to them. They usually think of me as a "fellow white". Goes to show how retarded they are. But as I said, there's no better alternative atm.

This is just the beginning. If you think it's bad now, wait till the future. Islam had already predicted the state of degeneracy this world would find itself in and that was 1400 years ago.
At this point I just want this clown world to burn tbh. It's beyond repair.