Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boomers, foids, or cucks/normies/white knights end up homeless, broke, starving, etc.

Who gets fucked over?

• Boomers

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Foids under age 40

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Normies / Cucks / Simpls / Men who serve women

Votes: 38 80.9%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
One of these groups ends up eating SHIT for life. You choose.

Which of the groups do you think fucked over society the most?

Normies and it's not even close.

They gave foids and Chads all their power.

the bottom I guess but I am a low iq cel so no idea

I hate foids but I know they're only powerful because of men who gave them that power.

Normies. We all know how good women have it and boomers still have money left over from the good days to survive on.

I have to pick women. Noone has treated me worse than them.

Coomer is missing

question unclear, finger stuck in sink plug.

Last hands down.

Traitors go first. Men who inflate the egos and SMVs of whores willingly are not my brothers.

While I know foids only have as much power/ego because of simps, even if all men were red/blackpilled they still wouldn't sleep with me so my vote goes to dirty toilets.

Women cannot be homeless involuntarily. There will always be some dude willing to bail her out

Cucks. By default that will include most boomers anyway.

Boomers, because my parents are boomers and I hate them.

Boomers are retarded but their days are counted
Holes are holes but they are not the ones responsible for having rights, but CUCKS ARE
Normscum and cucks deserve the worst kind of shit in the world for throwing away their masculinity and dominance for some rotten pussies. Bcuz of them the clown world was created.

Funny how to to groups that get fucked over the least also have the most social power?

Boomers just did a handshake to be the dishwasher, and now they run the franchise and don't wanna retire. Easy mode