Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Boomers driving sports cars in 2023

fakechadtullycel68

fakechadtullycel68

Banned
-
You fucking snowniggers are at youngest 55. Youre not fucking young anymore!

Boomer subhumans already do this thing where they will drive in the left lane doing the speed limit so you have to swerve right then left (in burgerland). Or you'll be on a 2 lane and they will do 10 MPH under the speed limit so your existence is pain being behind them

One of my the worst things is when they are at a stop sign and they wait for a couple seconds at the stop sign for you to be close and make a full stop before they take off and go

They will do all this infuriating subhuman bullshit, and they will be driving some new 2023 sports car looking absolutely goofy as fuck because its a rotting corpse going at or under the speed limit in a new sports car

The amount of DUIS these people must have committed to make the road pirate cops set up checkpoints for DUIs is also fucking ghey. When I see a completely out of control swerving all over the road drunk driver, you can fucking bet its one of these fucks. No regard for anything, anyone, but themselves

GTA was inspired by boomer drivers, convince me otherwise

God, I hate boomers.

Kill boomers. Behead boomers. Roundhouse kick a boomers into the concrete. Slam dunk a boomers baby into the trashcan. Crucify boomers. Defecate in a boomers's food. Launch boomers into the sun. Stir fry boomers in a wok. Toss boomers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a boomers's gas tank. Judo throw boomers into a wood chipper. Twist boomers heads off. Report boomers to the IRS. Karate chop boomers in half. Curb stomp pregnant boomers. Trap boomers in quicksand. Crush boomers in the trash compactor. Liquefy boomers in a vat of acid. Eat boomers. Dissect boomers. Exterminate boomers in the gas chamber. Stomp boomers skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate boomers in the oven. Lobotomize boomers. Mandatory abortions for boomers. Grind boomers fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown boomers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize boomers with a ray gun. Kick old boomers down the stairs. Feed boomers to alligators. Slice boomers with a katana.(in Minecraft).

One of my the worst things is when they are at a stop sign and they wait for a couple seconds at the stop sign for you to be close and make a full stop before they take off and go
that sometimes happens to me but I drive on the wrong side of the road to avoid them or climb in the pavement if I'm driving a land cruiser

Boomers are the worst generation of humans

Can confirm, Most people i see driving these sportscars are either Arab chads(Chaddams) Or old white boomer males that used to be chad that is in theyre 55s with graying hair

that sometimes happens to me but I drive on the wrong side of the road to avoid them or climb in the pavement if I'm driving a land cruiser
Drive around and brake check them (in GTA 5)

Boomers are the worst generation of humans
They arent humans

They are most definitely some subhuman subcategory of humans

What lead paint and a generation of shitty hippie music does to a mothafucka

They arent humans

They are most definitely some subhuman subcategory of humans

What lead paint and a generation of shitty hippie music does to a mothafucka
& all of them are sexhavers they lack of empathy they are dumb

You must be very rich if you drive a land cruisee

Can you buy a new fortuner
not really abdul latif jamil is going insane with these car prices a GLE camry or a yaris costs almost a 100k riyals

not really abdul latif jamil is going insane with these car prices a GLE camry or a yaris costs almost a 100k riyals
Isn't the yaris two segments below the camry, why would they cost the same

the yaris now costs almost 80k and the camry costs 120k
Camry costs 250k in India even though the gdp per capita is much lower

Camry costs 250k in India even though the gdp per capita is much lower

Oldheads r the only ones who can afford that shit so

Mogs me at getting all the actually good toyota cars