Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Boomers at work were mean mugging every young person today

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They must have heard of the news that covid 19 is in the area, like within 5 miles of where they live probably.

They're old boomers who also smoke. Guaranteed death sentence if they catch it.

Was fucking hilarious how they were mean mugging absolutely everybody today, especially younger guys who probably would survive it, knowing their shitty lives are gonna end suffocating to death.

Made sure to leave them extra work as well. Have fun, faggot!

Last edited:
Personally it doesnt affect me, so all this panic is funny to me

Unique gorilla nose

There are exceptions, but I want the fucking boomers to die asap.
Bluepilled + corrupt + No grasp of the dating market+ Docile wageslaves because muh dignity + No intention to innovate or change important social aspects because "they don't benefit" + fucking dinasours in many senses that delay everything when we need to speed up as whole

There are exceptions, but I want the fucking boomers to die asap.
Bluepilled + corrupt + No grasp of the dating market+ Docile wageslaves because muh dignity + No intention to innovate or change important social aspects because "they don't benefit" + fucking dinasours in many senses
They're holding all the trade jobs hostage and sitting on real estate

When they all die it will make younger people's lives a little better

Do you mean literal boomers or just persons a decade or so older than you?

gonna order face masks and supplies today .
i hope this shit gets serious .

Boomer hunter killer covid19

They must have heard of the news that covid 19 is in the area, like within 5 miles of where they live probably.

They're old boomers who also smoke. Guaranteed death sentence if they catch it.

Was fucking hilarious how they were mean mugging absolutely everybody today, especially younger guys who probably would survive it, knowing their shitty lives are gonna end suffocating to death.

Made sure to leave them extra work as well. Have fun, faggot!
It’s funny till you’re in their shoes :/

It’s funny till you’re in their shoes :/
Most incels won't be too sad if they get coronavirus because they want to die anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back