Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomers are the last to experience real family life

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
I drove my grandma somewhere, it was a few hour drive so a long time to talk. It's insane what world this woman lived in back in the day.

She can not accept the idea that a woman chooses a man, because it's been the opposite way for ages and she's disgusted at the idea that a girl with no real skills in life, with barely any knowledge or drive to achieve something, gets to pick and choose a man triple her value and it's considered a normal thing. She talked about this like it's some kind of a horror scenario that someone like me (stemcel richcel) has trouble being alone with no real prospects of ever having family. She's well aware of the surrounding world, obviously i haven't opened up about blackpill or even anything but the fact that i never had a girlfriend and most likely never will, as she's also well aware.

Back in the day the baseline for a man was basically working hard, and not being an abusive drunk. Girls could only dream of getting picked by a man from prosperous home or one that comes from a big city and is highly educated. Some of the finest girls had that opportunity and that's it, the rest had to settle.

It's unbelievable how the world changed. For ages, centuries, men ran this world, and none of the modern day problems existed and as soon as women begin to wield power over the man, everything snowballs into chaos. It took only a few years to run the principles into the ground, i wonder how much loner it'll take to completely destroy the society as we know it, i'll live just to see it.

Out of 100+ high school graduates from my year, none have kids, and only 2 got engaged.

Did she ask you why you haven't had a girlfriend?

It will probably be centuries of chaos, violence and decline before things return back to the normal order. One example in a female choice world. Violent criminals have no problem becoming fathers, often with multiple women.

Did she ask you why you haven't had a girlfriend?
Like i said, i couldn't just tell it how it is, but of course she asked. I told her i can't listen to her blaming it all on me because i was never at fault for that, and she understood, or i hope she did because she didn't ask anymore.

But she blamed a lot of that on girls, she said they're comfortable, they get to pick and choose, although they never never should have been given that privilege. A lot of what she said is more or less connected with blackpill.

It will probably be centuries of chaos, violence and decline before things return back to the normal order. One example in a female choice world. Violent criminals have no problem becoming fathers, often with multiple women.

Like i said, i couldn't just tell it how it is, but of course she asked. I told her i can't listen to her blaming it all on me because i was never at fault for that, and she understood, or i hope she did because she didn't ask anymore.

But she blamed a lot of that on girls, she said they're comfortable, they get to pick and choose, although they never never should have been given that privilege. A lot of what she said is more or less connected with blackpill.

That is the truth she said. Its not that women in like 1700 were getting hot and horny for beta male wagies. Its most women had to do that if they wanted to eat and have security. Being knocked up by a violent Chad who wasn't reliable, it was a tough life back then as a single mother.

Exactly. This is the world today, it's descended into chaos, none of the principles matter anymore. Men have become the oppressors, not the protectors. Back in the day a man was a guarantee of safety for the family through his hard work. A woman needed a man, to take care of her, to provide for her kids, to guide her, nowadays all of this is long gone, there are more female students than male students in my country, the universities are filled with girls who are insanely dumb, some majors are designed specifically for women, the curricula are easy, nothing like the curricula they make for more male-specific majors. Single man in his 30s is currently the most oppressed kind of human on the planet, and men like this consitute billions of people worldwide.

That is the truth she said. Its not that women in like 1700 were getting hot and horny for beta male wagies. Its most women had to do that if they wanted to eat and have security. Being knocked up by a violent Chad who wasn't reliable, it was a tough life back then as a single mother.
She also said that the purpose of a man is not to look pretty or have a body of a greek god, she said the purpose of a man was to provide for the family love his wife and work to secure some kind of future for the family. Like i said, if a man worked, didn't drink, wasn't abusive, wasn't fucked up to the head, and if he also came from a great background, family and education-wise, that could land him any girl back in the day, as it should.

Meanwhile today, only few years later if we look at the history of the world, only two or three generations later, the same man is worth less than a criminal abuser like the well known nigger by the name of George.

Last edited:
I think some boomers are more aware than they seem. I used to think they were blissfully unaware of the state, but even now they are starting to realize how over society is at this point. I doubt it can go back, only worsen. For me I'm just curious how much worse it can get, it seems push back will never happen.

Boomers had everything handed to them. And even now their lives are subsidized by young workers.

She also said that the purpose of a man is not to look pretty or have a body of a greek god, she said the purpose of a man was to provide for the family love his wife and work to secure some kind of future for the family. Like i said, if a man worked, didn't drink, wasn't abusive, wasn't fucked up to the head, and if he also came from a great background, family and education-wise, that could land him any girl back in the day, as it should.

Meanwhile today, only few years later if we look at the history of the world, only two or three generations later, the same man is worth less than a criminal abuser like the well known nigger by the name of George.

Thing is in that world where we didn't yet have mass industry to do massive production.. women actually did need the beta male provider in order to have a half decent life and raise her children.

Today women don't need the beta male providers anymore. A woman's life isn't much different whether she is a single mother, or with a medium income wage cuck.

Men were the machines doing the work back in the past. But today we have machinery and computers doing the work.

Fuck breeders

I drove my grandma somewhere, it was a few hour drive so a long time to talk. It's insane what world this woman lived in back in the day.

She can not accept the idea that a woman chooses a man, because it's been the opposite way for ages and she's disgusted at the idea that a girl with no real skills in life, with barely any knowledge or drive to achieve something, gets to pick and choose a man triple her value and it's considered a normal thing. She talked about this like it's some kind of a horror scenario that someone like me (stemcel richcel) has trouble being alone with no real prospects of ever having family. She's well aware of the surrounding world, obviously i haven't opened up about blackpill or even anything but the fact that i never had a girlfriend and most likely never will, as she's also well aware.

Back in the day the baseline for a man was basically working hard, and not being an abusive drunk. Girls could only dream of getting picked by a man from prosperous home or one that comes from a big city and is highly educated. Some of the finest girls had that opportunity and that's it, the rest had to settle.

It's unbelievable how the world changed. For ages, centuries, men ran this world, and none of the modern day problems existed and as soon as women begin to wield power over the man, everything snowballs into chaos. It took only a few years to run the principles into the ground, i wonder how much loner it'll take to completely destroy the society as we know it, i'll live just to see it.

Out of 100+ high school graduates from my year, none have kids, and only 2 got engaged.

Of my high school classmates that actually got married, many are spiraling towards divorce not even ten years in.

Even my own extended family has probably 3-4 successful marriages total, my parents included. Every one else is either single, divorced, or got trapped into marriage by a baby.

Over.

my parents divorced

avg cuckfamily in todayworld

based grandma

It's unbelievable how the world changed. For ages, centuries, men ran this world, and none of the modern day problems existed and as soon as women begin to wield power over the man, everything snowballs into chaos.
wish i got to exist in a better time

Violent criminals have no problem becoming fathers, often with multiple women.
That is probably what's gonna turn the West into a desert run by warlords in the future. Foids get mostly wet by thugmaxxers or psychopaths or murderers, just look at all the foids rubbing one out over True Crime documentaries. And in my personal life I also experienced that the dark-triad Alphas always got foids.Over time this will result in more and more thug-children and the human society will become more of a Chimp society where it's all about who's the strongest and has the biggest dick.

I think some boomers are more aware than they seem. I used to think they were blissfully unaware of the state, but even now they are starting to realize how over society is at this point. I doubt it can go back, only worsen. For me I'm just curious how much worse it can get, it seems push back will never happen.
That is probably what's gonna turn the West into a desert run by warlords in the future. Foids get mostly wet by thugmaxxers or psychopaths or murderers, just look at all the foids rubbing one out over True Crime documentaries. And in my personal life I also experienced that the dark-triad Alphas always got foids.Over time this will result in more and more thug-children and the human society will become more of a Chimp society where it's all about who's the strongest and has the biggest dick.
At least they procreated like all beings of Earth aspire to.
Of my high school classmates that actually got married, many are spiraling towards divorce not even ten years in.

Even my own extended family has probably 3-4 successful marriages total, my parents included. Every one else is either single, divorced, or got trapped into marriage by a baby.

Over.
The society is over. Those are the last years, and women are the only ones at fault.

My grandma had multiple kids and never worked in her life, she didnt need to. A single salary from a man was enough to sustain a 5+ family. This is simply impossible today. Truly 100% impossible. And it worked back then. Every couple used to have multiple kids.
No kids in my family. Not even a single marriage my entire life. Everyone is single.

I know exactly 0 families with children among high school graduates from my years.

Its gonna be over sooner or later, they are closing down schools already because there are not enough kids.

Boomers were given EVERYTHING on a silver platter. Ironically women were not even required to work back then and my grandma is the proof, her only duty was to feed her family and raise the kids, as was the case with many women because it was very rare for a woman to choose to be self sustained and educate herself and work for herself. Today of all the people I know, girls work the easiest and most paid jobs while men rot away at slave camp jobs. Its mother fucking over.

Last edited:

Capitalism won it created degeneracy and made women into whores and wagies to reduce cost and drive up profits without any care for consequences for coming generation of men.

Feminism and its consquences have been a disaster for the human race.

Feminism and its consquences have been a disaster for the human race.
Truly the biggest disaster that's happened to Europe since the plague.

may putin ends all of that
Hopes are gone now i'm afraid. Full scale war won't happen, at least not against Russia. Everyone knows they won't use nukes and The Ukraine Show is as good as over. All Putin did was single handedly end covid.

Last edited:
boomers got 10x what you get with very little effort. Everything in terms of decent women, cheap housing let alone american boomers who didn't have to experience a single war or regime change

Boomers were the last to experience family life on a wide scale. It still exists. But it's only for genetically superior Chads and GigaChads these days. Most men have been cut off from it. Women have decided that if men aren't perfect genetic specimens that they aren't worth reproducing with.

Case in point would be Jeremy Meeks. He was a gangbanger scumbag. But he's been married, has kids, and has a modeling career, all based on his looks (and genetics).

Last edited:
I would say that Generation X and even some older milennials also had a typical nuclear family upbringing. A "real family life" also occurs in many non-Western countries as well. Now the quintessential nuclear family is a rare sight in the modern USA.

Also, why is this stickied?

Too many cucks and bluepillers in the world for anything to change. You’re never going to have majority of men start to rethink female empowerment unless mass inceldom occurs. Right now normies are still content with finally getting some landwhale in their 30’s so it’s going to take a while.

Too many cucks and bluepillers in the world for anything to change. You’re never going to have majority of men start to rethink female empowerment unless mass inceldom occurs. Right now normies are still content with finally getting some landwhale in their 30’s so it’s going to take a while.
Mass inceldom is already happening though. A recent Pew Research poll showed that 63% of young men are single.

Mass inceldom is already happening though. A recent Pew Research poll showed that 63% of young men are single.
Doesn’t mean they’re virgins. Men are still getting just enough good experiences with foids to keep them pacified. Frustration is definitely rising though

I can assure you those numbers are even higher now, also this poll was conducted in the USA where population is inconsistent, the same poll conducted in extremely homogenous and still westernized country in Europe would yield 80% (permanently) single men in 18-25 range, and that would match my own observation.

Also it's worth noting that being an incel at this age range with 0 partners in your prime, is a guarantee of a lifelong inceldom. Those guys are not getting any pussy if things continue like this. Meanwhile for a girl a dry period of say 1 to 2, or even 4 full years without a partner is as good as meaningless, her value is all the higher, not to mention the value of a virgin these days which is the equivalent to finding gold in a pile of mud.

Boomers were the last to live through all the stages of life the way it's intended. People who were born in the period of around 1998-2002 are the ones who still got to live the "final moments" before the ultra-globalisation wave hit that destroyed civilizations deemed perfect in the olden days like the USA, South Korea, Japan.

LDAR and copes seem the be the way to revolt at least a little, at least for the ones in rich western countries. There's no way to sugarcoat the reality anymore, hoping for the better is cucked.

You make a great point. If you strike out in your late teens and early to mid 20s (when you are supposed to be in your sexual prime) it's pretty much over. Guaranteed lifelong inceldom or nearceldom at that point.

You make a great point. If you strike out in your late teens and early to mid 20s (when you are supposed to be in your sexual prime) it's pretty much over. Guaranteed lifelong inceldom or nearceldom at that point.
I'd go as far as to say that finding partner past certain age has significantly less meaning and is not a true ascension anymore. Finding a woman in your 50s just for sex has little value at that point in life. The woman has been plowed by a thousand dicks, if she's willing to have casual sex with a 50+ guy that's more than likely socially inept too.

Usually graduates have already well established relations with people, they have hundreds of numbers in their phonebook, they have a number of people they regularly meet, they've been in countless social situations throughout their lives. Past the carousel in their prime, most women have families/partners or are well established on the relationship market. In other words they know exactly what they want so it's all the more difficult to pull any with any kind of "game".

Meanwhile if we compare the experience I have, and most on .is have, with the experience of any high tier normie not to mention chadlite, with 20+ years of life on our backs, we're as good as children compared to them. Me personally, I get lifemogged by kids in primary school. They had more meaningful social interactions than I ever did, and if I try and compare myself to high schoolers I guess I cant even match the retards from special ed class.

it's truly over.