Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Boomercels are most helpful

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Had to borrow a ladder for a quick house repair. Boomercel neighbor helped out and let me borrow his ladder and told me how to do the repair.

On the other hand middle aged millennials and zoomers are always stuck up faggots who never help. Entitled trash. I remember asking in highschool and college and very few would help unless I helped then first and even then I could see reluctance or regret. While none here with the boomercel. In future if I see boomercel need help, will help but won't help young fags.

Millennials are the worst.
Yeah they have lookism, entitlement stuck in them. I know that life is worse for them but they act like trash to everyone. Also always give that arrogant vibe.

Millennials/gen z are self righteous and patronizing. At my retail job boomers either yell at me or are formal with me, which is whatever. Young people are aware of the “retail workers are less than human” mindset that old people have and think they’re better than that, so they treat me like an abused child. They’ll always try to sympathize with me to make them feel like they’re a good person. Like for instance one guy straight up told me “I feel bad for you guys!” WTF. I wanted to punch him in the throat.

Millennials/gen z are self righteous and patronizing. At my retail job boomers either yell at me or are formal with me, which is whatever. Young people are aware of the “retail workers are less than human” mindset that old people have and think they’re better than that, so they treat me like an abused child. They’ll always try to sympathize with me to make them feel like they’re a good person. Like for instance one guy straight up told me “I feel bad for you guys!” WTF. I wanted to punch him in the throat.
Yeah they have that look of pity. Its good thing I don't do retail job.