Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Boomer Trump supporter hits 12-year-old girl in the face with flagpole for yelling “Biden 2020” out car window

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

FLORIDA — A Trump supporter from Clay County man is facing a felony child abuse charge, accused of hitting a 12-year-old girl in the face with a flagpole — for yelling “Biden 2020” out of her window while seated in the family car.

It all happened Wednesday at the intersection of Loch Rane and Blanding in Orange Park during a political demonstration in support of President Trump.

Video appears to show Norbert Logsdon, 67, shoving a flagpole into a car and striking a 12-year-old girl in the face and chest.

Crystal Ledoux is the victim’s mother.

While making a U-turn in the Wells Fargo parking lot, Ledoux claims she saw Logsdon give passing drivers the middle finger.

Ledoux says she made a U-turn after missing the entrance to Freddy’s, where she was trying to take her daughter for dinner

Ledoux says she and her daughter did the same to him and shouted, “Biden 2020,” while making their U-turn.

She says they then pulled into the turning lane at Loch Rane and Blanding, and Logsdon ran up with his flagpole — and struck her daughter in the right side of her face and chest.

hahaha, the scream made me kek. Foid thought its vagina made it untouchable

The Florida man strikes again.

I want to ram my pole in a 12yos face as well
lucky bastard

How is that based? What a moron. By the way, supporting Trump is just as retarded as supporting Biden.

why does a 12 year old have a phone to record with? good tbh, the dad is probably white soy, someone has to raise her

This is why i voted Trump

why does a 12 year old have a phone to record with? good tbh, the dad is probably white soy, someone has to raise her
This.

Probably already sending photos of her preteen pussy to Chad. If her cumskin father isn't already fucking her

That was satisfying.

Why would some stupid 12 year old be rooting for a pedo president anyway?

How is that based? What a moron. By the way, supporting Trump is just as retarded as supporting Biden.
In many ways, yes. But...

I think some of us who are not stupid Leftist and have perspective from both inside & outside the U.S. can tell that supporting Trump would be a little bit better for the U.S./World. Supporting T[UWSL]rump over Biden means you are probably somewhat less retarded than you could be [/UWSL]:feelsthink:

Last edited:
Norbert Logsdon
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

But seriously he's based as fuck and I salute him

How is this funny? People take politics so seriously, that they would beat up someone who doesn't support their views.

Last edited: