Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomer selling a book about incels

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240615 165339 Chrome
Screenshot 20240615 165359 Chrome
Screenshot 20240615 165404 Chrome

Another cuck "expert" :soy:

id rather burn 30$ for no reason over giving it to this cuck

Is there a PDF version free out there? I'd like to laugh, I really miss it.

Of course he is a theRAPIST.

Consider me shocked.. :lasereyes::feelsping:

Imagine paying to for a book

I know incels that got professional help btw. They changed to the better, got their shit together, defended women, just to end with being alcoholic/drug abuser and neetmaxxing once again.

I am kind of one of them, kind of. Im well into my 30s with tons of rejections and experience.. I curse myself to this day for defending women. I wish I could take that part, take it out of my body and throw it in to acid.

What a waste of time.

Getting professional help.

Becoming social and understanding social skills.

Fit and gymmaxxing.

Wanted to save money for plastic surgery but I spiralled into depression again because I got no love interests and rarely got any real friends.

Gonna try finding a free read on this tho and have a laugh.

Send one to that IncelTear autistic dude, maybe he can finally lose his virginity.

Expert in threat assessment
better protect your school environment from harm
He's saying incels are school shooters... if he were truly an expert, he'd know the vast majority of incels are not violent, and of those who are violent, more often than not they aren't self-aware of their inceldom, and are hence not "part of the movement" which this guy's book claims to help people to understand. This guy's not an expert, he's a grifter trying to capitalize on mass hysteria against ugly men who women want to just not exist.

Even the cover picture is wrong. The red pill isn't really relevant to incels, it's Black vs Blue

i take one look at this man and I know he’s never made a pussy wet. He should join the forum.

Last edited:
“Behavioural intervention, threat assessment, mental illness” :soy::soy::soy: pure soy. He will never admit what he does it ultimately useless and that he’s helping nobody :lul:

Why is it always fat fucks who are involved in therapy and mental illness intervention? He should become an “expert” on how to eat right and go to the gym before telling anyone what to do.

I know for sure that book will be filled to the brim with useless bluepilled brainrot shit

This ugly fat nigger writes like a nerd

Even the cover picture is wrong. The red pill isn't really relevant to incels, it's Black vs Blue
this. alot of normie sexhavers are redpilled and they despise us