Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Boomer fathers and their baseless assumptions - "You never even tried!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
My father always says to me that I never tried and was never an outgoing person that gave others a chance.

This is complete bullshit. I always tried to get friends/GFs, but I never had any success. Nobody (with options) ever wanted me. In school I was the starter friend for every new kid, until that kid became socially integrated and afterwards I was non-existent.

In school/in my early semesters of university I desperately tried to fit in. I even did the homework for some people, helped them to cheat on exams, outwardly wrote exams for them or helped them with the preparation. Most of the time I didn't even receive a "Thank you".

I also did work for them, I didn't snitch on people although they wronged me (like for example my labmate who constantly left before the clean-up and I then did it for him).

I never got any invitation to any private stuff and nobody voluntarily contacted me (unless it's the exam phase and then my inbox is mostly full).

And guess what: I learned that most people I helped made fun of me behind my back, being nice to people as an autistic/non-NT man is like dropping blood in the water of a shark tank.

A "friend" of mine (which I helped through the entire school) didn't look at me or even said "Hi!" as soon as I wasn't able to help him anymore due to him being in a different class now (despite me trying to reiniate contact).

I did so much things just to finally get friends/a GF or just some acceptance from others and nothing except ridicule came out of it. I didn't choose to hate others, it was the only position that enabled me to leave that shit behind.

People don't see me as a living being/complete person, they see me as a tool to use, effective when needed and dropped back into the toolbox and forgotten as soon as the work is done.

I also tried the meme of "befriending girls" - most of the time I didn't get anything, of course some minimum of politeness, but never an invitation to do private stuff after work and for the rest I was an emotional tampon.

"Friendships" with girls mean nothing, it gives you all the disadvantages of a relationship (e.g. doing emotional/physical labour) without any of the benefits (e.g. getting to spend real time with her - not just listening to her problems when she has trouble with chads and being forgotten afterwards, having sex, etc.), the absolute minimum of them even had the decency to ask me how I was doing before coming to the real reason for contacting me (e.g. what I can do for her/where she needs help).

People always think that hatred/contempt only results from a lack of experience, but for me it was the very experience with them that made me hate them. I neither understand people nor do I like them, I was a nice person, but nowadays I am generally a contemptous individual with little to no concern for others. Not because I was born like that, but because it was the only way to break out of that cycle, it is the only options if you don't have the neurotypicality and looks to become a popular/loved individual.

Last edited:
I really like your posts, but you should start using paragraphs cause they are hard to read tbh.

I don't talk to anyone in my family nor do i have friends.

Just accept that they will never understand your experience, just move on and keep yourself shut and safe in your room. I mean that's what i do, to keep myself away from any mental torment. :feelsbadman:
I really like your posts, but you should start using paragraphs cause they are hard to read tbh.
What happened to your alcoholism? Are you still drunk? :feelsbadman:

What happened to your alcoholism? Are you still drunk? :feelsbadman:
Yes. I drank 2 beers already and it's not even noon. I'm getting worse. Didn't even go to work cause i drank too much yesterday.

Yes. I drank 2 beers already and it's not even noon. I'm getting worse. Didn't even go to work cause i drank too much yesterday.
Maybe you should cope using vidya rather than alcohol. It's a better cope in my opinion. Just buy a console or pc and start comfy gaming. :feelscomfy:

Maybe you should cope using vidya rather than alcohol. It's a better cope in my opinion. Just buy a console or pc and start comfy gaming. :feelscomfy:
i punched my tv and broke it and have no money for another on, so i can't cope with my ps4 anymore. i do play some crusader kings 2 though

And then they point at you and call you a ¨sore loser¨, ¨angry nerd¨, ¨toxic autist¨ despite you previously not even hurting a fly and going out of your own way to help people. Fucking hellhole, mental torture. While a foid recieves positive attitudes and attention 90% of time just for having a womb and a roastbeef between her legs, except some instances of Chads picking on and rejecting ugly and fat holes.

Luckily in uni I got it sorted out with helping others, only started doing that for money. These shitheads are so dumb and have so much spare money that they don´t care if they have to pay like 10$ for you completing some practice where all you need to do is to use an equation you studied a lecture before.

Last edited:
"Friendships" with girls mean nothing, it gives you all the disadvantages of a relationship (e.g. doing emotional/physical labour) without any of the benefits (e.g. getting to spend real time with her - not just listening to her problems when she has trouble with chads and being forgotten afterwards, having sex, etc.), the absolute minimum of them even had the decency to ask me how I was doing before coming to the real reason for contacting me (e.g. what I can do for her/where she needs help).

fakecel if girls contact you unprompted.

[UWSL]People don't see me as a living being/complete person, they see me as a tool to use, effective when needed and dropped back into the toolbox and forgotten as soon as the work is done.[/UWSL]
I relate completely and my father is also a gaslighting retard claiming I never put in any effort or that it’s just “all in my head” and there are actually hundreds of girls dreaming of fucking me. The lies are so offensive.

Last edited:
Boomer dads are ignorant and don't realize how radically things have changed from their golden era of existence. Then couple that with their egos of having so much unearned success and they just see losers like us as lazy and ungrateful, instead of exhausted and bitter from working hard to achieve nothing anyway.

That is the life of someone who either doesnt look special and is invisible or simply ugly. People think you aint somebody to be taken seriously, that you "aint shit". And women will use you as their emotional tampon, because thats all you good for in their eyes. Unattractive men are not even men in their mind, just something asexual that can listen to problems.

I hope you learned from your mistakes. People always played me without feeling bad aferwards and now i became a "no"- saying asshole and they hate me for it. Who cares though? I am hated anyway, as a good person and as a bad person, doesnt make any difference tbh.