Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomer father is sending me memes

Are your parents into memes?

• Yes but not boomers(Gen X or millennials)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It's over even boomers are sending memes. I thought I was safe and that my parents weren't into memes like ameriMUTT boomers. But clearly even they are being swallowed into meme culture.

My Boomer father's co-workers are younger(20s-30s) than him since he works a trade school job(can't say what due to doxxing risk). As a result he has been exposed to memes in hs jobs group chat. Just lol.

Here is a meme he sent recently:
E8C52AE3 B35B 4B3D 8BCA 32083AB9C17C

I have noticed that my Boomer uncle also is into memes. He is also into gore :lul:, this nigga once showed me some beheading JFL, he also has eaten weird meats like frog/dog. He said he knows it's haram but curiousity got the bette of him. This is what happens if ethnics come to the west, even older ethnics are becoming memeified.

Boomers are walking memes.

Photo 1 the eternal boomer 0

WTF your father sends you Chad memes :dafuckfeels:

Send him incel memes :feelsYall:

ab1.jpg

It's over even boomers are sending memes. I thought I was safe and that my parents weren't into memes like ameriMUTT boomers. But clearly even they are being swallowed into meme culture.

My Boomer father's co-workers are younger(20s-30s) than him since he works a trade school job(can't say what due to doxxing risk). As a result he has been exposed to memes in hs jobs group chat. Just lol.

Here is a meme he sent recently:
View attachment 485376

I have noticed that my Boomer uncle also is into memes. He is also into gore :lul:, this nigga once showed me some beheading JFL, he also has eaten weird meats like frog/dog. He said he knows it's haram but curiousity got the bette of him. This is what happens if ethnics come to the west, even older ethnics are becoming memeified.
Cringe tbh, glad my parents don't do that shit

My dad sends me tiktok motivational videos lol

At least he cares about you. Don't be so hard on your hard.