Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel bodycam footage released of Pelosi-smasher David DePape finally released - along with Depape's statement to public and Paul's 911 call

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
First I'll supply Pelosi's call prior to police arrival:

Next the footage from when Pelosi opened the door holding a hammer with Depape trying to disarm him

Tucker 27 jan 2023 says Pelosi smiling calmly

Tucker of course (controlled oppo that he is) is still ignoring that DePape was more than a nudist, that he ran a sex trafficking ring between California and Russia

As we can see from dePape's statement he only came to have a heart-to-heart chat.
Yeah he brought hammers - but it wasn't to hurt people. David only used them to gain entry to the home to facilitate conversation.

As we have learned from AntiFa protests there is a huge amount of difference between violence against people and violence against property.

DePape intended violence only to the Pelosi PROPERTY.
Unfortunately, because Paul Pelosi got angry for some reason, Pelosi took DePape's TOOL and WEAPONIZED it.

At that point DePape HAD to defend himself or Pelosi could have killed him.
Pelosi may be old but he's a spry old guy.
DePape OTOH suffers from obesity, he's a chubby who can't run or duck quickly.
This meant if he turned his back to flee, Pelosi could've outran him... or just THROWN the hammer.

So it was 100% essential for David to try and get his hammer back.

- -

Now we get to police arrival. At this point David figures "I'm probably going to get disappeared, they'll make shit up, fuck you for being a hypocrite who refused to solve this peacefullly" and then decided to hammer Paul.

I don't think this was premeditated. I think he legit just wanted to gain access and have an important heart-to-heart with Nancy but Paul wanted to look like a big hero and grapple for the hammer.

The only thing I don't get though is this... why did Paul keep holding his drink? If you were truly trying to retain control of that hammer, why not use your left hand to fling the glass of champagne into David's face and get your left hand on the hammer too?

That's ultimately why David won the tug-of-war, because he got a two-handed grip on the hammer.

fuck guys I'm sorry these aren't the complete vids, it's only the start of the 911 call (missing hte 2nd half) and it's missing the approach of the police officers before door is opened, let's see if we can improve on this...