Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope bodybuilding is cope if your an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
yes you caught me out pull ups are one of THE BEST BACK EXERCISES much harder if your heavy and big but way better than almost everything for a big wide back except the king DEADLIFTS
I just pick things up and put them down

I just pick things up and put them down
trust me pull ups are the king very hard and also if you can do 10 full arm body weight pulls ups consecutively your very strong for your weight

Its true

But the reason why I gym nowadays is that I feel really bad and sick if I don't pump my muscles. And I still enjoy walking around fit when I put my shirt on. I know it wont help a shit but it makes me more comfortable, confident and relaxed.

Note that I still don't think it will help me getting a girl. Fact is girls don't even care about muscles if u look like a shithole in the face. TBH I don't even think girls care about a chads' muscles. But I rather feel healthy and look like a man instead of a thin or fat child out of shape.

Too taxing, annoying to set up, and they make my hands hurt :feelsUgh:.
How tf do you train lower back then? If it makes your hands hurt then your forearm/grip strength is shit, get some grip bands to help you. If itsd too taxing then you're lifting too heavy. Not deadlifting is just cope, esp it being too annoying

you work out because you are sexually frustrated and angry and you put your energy to something that's different than masturbation, but not for actual self improvement or trying to get laid specifically

you work out because you are sexually frustrated and angry and you put your energy to something that's different than masturbation, but not for actual self improvement or trying to get laid specifically
working out will just make you more sexually frustrated speaking from experience :feelsUgh:

working out will just make you more sexually frustrated speaking from experience :feelsUgh:
thats true but you do end up cooming faster and harder when you do it

working out will boost testosterone making you even more horny
The fitter I am the more low-inhib I am about grunting like a caveman as I masturbrbate

Just did another chest workout :feelshaha:. Hit some rear delts too :feelsokman:
Good, most people don't work the rear delts enough. Having good rear delts is essential for having a good low-bar squat :feelsokman:

I can do this :p
yes but remember i specifically emphasised someone who is heavy it is MUCH MUCH HARDER TO DO PUL UPS AND THIS IS HE WHOLE GAME
Let me guess you weigh 70 kg lol

I can do around 9 but I weigh 100kg lol

yes but remember i specifically emphasised someone who is heavy it is MUCH MUCH HARDER TO DO PUL UPS AND THIS IS HE WHOLE GAME
Let me guess you weigh 70 kg lol

I can do around 9 but I weigh 100kg lol
Yeah I'm probably about 70kg and I train them first every time.

Yeah I'm probably about 70kg and I train them first every time.
you will have a very good back then sir even at 70kg the V TAPER AWAITS YOU