Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Body type perception between men and women / body fat percentage visual chart

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Bodyfatchart 2

I'm 22%, is this good or bad?

And I would prefer to fuck a fat foid over a muscular one, fat foid at least looks more feminine

And I would prefer to fuck a fat foid over a muscular one, fat foid at least looks more feminine
22 is bad

and cope

aim for 12% bodyfat

25-30% is what I like. I can't stand muscular foids

I am somewhere around 35% :feelstrash:

Well, it's because women only have one taste and it's 10-12% body fat Chad. Men find universally all women attractive. This is how our biology works.

I hate when bluepillers try to spout the "Dad bod is hot." Myth. There's like 5% of foids who like chads with a little padding over their muscles. That doesn't mean fatcels aren't cels.

20-40 is all perfect for me, outside that it's not my preference but im not excluding

men built muscle easier but womans standards have risen cause the athletic chads fuck all types off women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back