Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Body size don’t matter when it comes to males lmfao, hoes like that they think its cute

BuFFooN

BuFFooN

Ich bin ein Verlierer und eine Jungfrau
★★
IMG 0707

Hoes told us the same thing about looks

This is typical foid virtue signaling. In reality they want the first guy and they will claim the other two have “bad personalities”

You know what? At least one of them tried to make us feel better about ourselves, even if it's just for the sake of virtue signaling. That's something I can appreciate, if only for that.

If only, honestly I think a foid that is heightmatched with me could be extremely intimate and make for very steamy sex but oh well, im way too short for em :feelshaha:

If only, honestly I think a foid that is heightmatched with me could be extremely intimate and make for very steamy sex but oh well, im way too short for em :feelshaha:
:cryfeels: Believe in ur self brocel

You know what? At least one of them tried to make us feel better about ourselves, even if it's just for the sake of virtue signaling. That's something I can appreciate, if only for that.

I hate virtue signalers with every cell of my body

“YOUR PERFECT THE WAY YOU AREEE :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy: :soy: :soy: . ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR WOMEN TO BE REPULSED BY YOU AND GHOST YOU ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS” :soy: :foidSoy: :feels:

This is typical foid virtue signaling. In reality they want the first guy and they will claim the other two have “bad personalities”
Yup. It's quite patronizing actually, like the term "short king" I'd rather them just be honest instead of all of this "everyone is perfect" bullshit, reality does not reflect such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back