Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Body means nothing when your face is shit tear

uglyfuck

uglyfuck

Recruit
★★
I reached desperate levels of cope yesterday so I decided to join a hookup website to see what pictures of just my body would get. (I'm a nibber and gymcel so I have an 8 pack and a decent body). I got messages from verified 6-7/10 stacies and even a wink from a MILF. I know it would be over if they saw my face :feelscry: :feelscry:

abqsy8.jpg
8zpjsy.jpg

bro that is high IQ af

its also low inhib if you pull it off right. maybe try it at a rave for instance where everyone is blasted on ecstacy and with lots of weirdos. you would fit right in with the mask.

I tried to run BBC game on Craigslist before but they all ghosted me after they saw my face.

its also low inhib if you pull it off right. maybe try it at a rave for instance where everyone is blasted on ecstacy and with lots of weirdos. you would fit right in with the mask.
There's loads of raves in summer with weird white trash that will fuck anything not sub4, I might go there and put a mask on. A mask will probably lower my inhib tbh tbh
I tried to run BBC game on Craigslist before but they all ghosted me after they saw my face.
kek I didn't even bother replying, I know its over :feelscry:

There's loads of raves in summer with weird white trash that will fuck anything not sub4, I might go there and put a mask on. A mask will probably lower my inhib tbh tbh

youd be elevated to tyronelite as long as that mask stays on but once it comes off its over.

No face, no case. Just have mask up at all times nigga

Cant imagine that you are ugley with that budey

if only we could work out our faces