Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Body fat is life. You're a volcel if you're above 12% - It's time to start dieting

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkv_XeGUbD4[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E45PqX8Oac[/video]
10-12% body fat.

He looked way better before

GeneticDysfunction said:

He took it a bit far, but it was for a show. He looks even better now at around 10-12% body fat.

I’m already at a low bf. Plus, this seems too extreme, can’t bother starving myself cause that would make my recessed chin even more pronounced.

Face is life, not body fat.

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m already at a low bf. Plus, this seems too extreme, can’t bother starving myself cause that would make my recessed chin even more pronounced.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E45PqX8Oac[/video]

10-12% body fat is plenty, depends how much facial fat you store. Some need to go lower than others. The nice thing about losing a lot of facial fat, even if you lose a little too much, is that it doesn't store the same way it did in the past when you gain some back.

Face, height and hair are the golden trinity.

cope. low body fat is usually ugly, plus face > all

Kointo said:
Face is life, not body fat.

dr-problematic said:
cope. low body fat is usually ugly, plus face > all

giphy.gif

The point is that low body fat makes your face look better. Are you guys too lazy to read the title of the YouTube video? Just lol.

GeneticDysfunction said:

this, his face looks 2 malnourished atm

Twisted said:
What’s the best way to measure your bf?

Obviously I’ll be leanmaxing and I’ll just cut carbs from my diet

Measure with what you see in the mirror tbh. If you have veiny lower stomach, calves and arms, clear abs without flexing and your face looks really lean, then you're probably in single digit territory.

his lean face doesnt look very good compared to the fat one tbh

Framecel222 said:
giphy.gif

The point is that low body fat makes your face look better. Are you guys too lazy to read the title of the YouTube video? Just lol.
This.

if youre ugly at 15-20% range youre still going to be ugly at 12%

Framecel222 said:
giphy.gif

But it didn't make his face look better. It made it look worse actually.

JFL if you think this will help if you have a recessed jaw or shit cheekbones. It will only make those "features" stick out even more.

Framecel222 said:
giphy.gif

The removal of body fat can't make a hideous face look like a marvel, so what's the point?

GeneticDysfunction said:
This. Are you being sarcastic, OP?

Pasteleiro said:
This. Are you being sarcastic, OP?

Look in the second video when he is about 10-12% body fat, he looks much better than when he was 18%.

CopingGymcel said:
The nice thing about losing a lot of facial fat, even if you lose a little too much, is that it doesn't store the same way it did in the past when you gain some back.

Is this true?

Zyros said:
Is this true?

It's true for me at least. If this was in the past, my face would look a lot fatter at 20% body fat.

CopingGymcel said:
It's true for me at least. If this was in the past, my face would look a lot fatter at 20% body fat.

I don't plan on getting fatter again anyways, but just in case my metabolism slows down somehow or I have to skip diet for some time.

Username checks out

It's insane, literally insane how IMPORTANT bodyfat is for males, and how UNFORGIVING it is. And its even more insane that society paints women as the ones hurt by bodyfat standards when the bodyfat requirements for males are much much much harsher.

Kointo said:
The removal of body fat can't make a hideous face look like a marvel, so what's the point?

"It won't make me go from a 2/10 to a 9/10 so what's the point?"

This is by far the dumbest attitude that I consistently see on this website.

CopingGymcel said:
Measure with what you see in the mirror tbh. If you have veiny lower stomach, calves and arms, clear abs without flexing and your face looks really lean, then you're probably in single digit territory.

I have one of those bodies where the upper 4 abs actually pop hard, the chest and arms are ripped, but the lower abs and lower back have like a tire running around me.

Cheat a bit, and between the fat cells in there wanting to re-fill and the bloat, and that tire re-inflates too fucking quickly for my liking.

There aren't many plastic surgeries I'd get, but I would consider getting fat cells sucked out of those areas, since you can't actually lose fat cells, and those fuckers just ache to be filled up when you're in the single digits. Just need a bit of fat cell vacuuming in my lower abs and lower back, and give it to some bony slut with no ass, or shoot my back fat cells into some thot's lips.

Framecel222 said:
"It won't make me go from a 2/10 to a 9/10 so what's the point?"

This is by far the dumbest attitude that I consistently see on this website.

Why is this a dumb attitude? It's a realistic one. If it won't do anything significant to change my appearance, then why would I bother? A face will look the same. No amount of chiseling away at fat can fix an ugly face. It's not how it works.

Most people here are more fuckable if they gymcel for a good body and then wear a burger king mask.

Kointo said:
Why is this a dumb attitude? It's a realistic one. If it won't do anything significant to change my appearance, then why would I bother? A face will look the same. No amount of chiseling away at fat can fix an ugly face. It's not how it works.

latest

You could apply this thought process to anything. "Why get a job if I won't make $400,000 per year? Why work out if I won't look like Zyzz? Why buy a house if I won't have a mansion?"

All-or-nothing attitudes are cancerous.

Framecel222 said:
latest

You could apply this thought process to anything. "Why get a job if I won't make $400,000 per year? Why work out if I won't look like Zyzz? Why buy a house if I won't have a mansion?"

All-or-nothing attitudes are cancerous.

If you really want to be technical, then anything we do in this form is futile. We are insignificant creatures, but that's not what we're talking about.

I'm saying that losing fat won't cure an ugly face. Nothing can cure an ugly face unless you resort to surgery of some kind.

This thought process doesn't apply to anything because losing fat won't make women want you anymore than they already do (if you're an ugly male)

Kointo said:
If you really want to be technical, then anything we do in this form is futile. We are insignificant creatures, but that's not what we're talking about.

I'm saying that losing fat won't cure an ugly face. Nothing can cure an ugly face unless you resort to surgery of some kind.

This thought process doesn't apply to anything because losing fat won't make women want you anymore than they already do (if you're an ugly male)

You're hopeless and this is pointless. Fine, die alone if you want to, I don't care.

Framecel222 said:
You're hopeless and this is pointless. Fine, die alone if you want to, I don't care.

Do you not understand the blackpill? Nothing you can do can change your attractiveness to a female if you're ugly, unless you want to go under extensive surgery to make yourself unrecognizable. I think you are coping a little too hard.

I know, I fucking know boyo, but it isn't so simple, the hunger always comes, the cravings always come, the craving for sugar, the beautiful colors of fast food and shitty food

The feeling of pleasure and one of the last copes I have, it's a vicious cycle, dieting is the most difficult thing in the world

(you could have also used a better example of ascension based on BF kek)

skinnyfat said:
I know, I fucking know boyo, but it isn't so simple, the hunger always comes, the cravings always come, the craving for sugar, the beautiful colors of fast food and shitty food

The feeling of pleasure and one of the last copes I have, it's a vicious cycle, dieting is the most difficult thing in the world

(you could have also used a better example of ascension based on BF kek)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Best-Naturals-Chromium-Picolinate-1000-mcg-120-Tablets-Exp-Date-2019-Unisex/152227833316?epid=691496818&hash=item23717c65e4:g:cRcAAOSwOdpXydST

One of these bad boys a day and your cravings go away. The best fat loss supplement by far out there. Thank me later when you've lost all of those pounds with ease. I am dieting and I am almost never craving foods.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back