Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Body dysmorphia" gaslighting

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Have you ran into this lie? Where your perception of your ugliness is questioned by calling it "body dysmorphia"? Literally textbook gaslighting.

The fact that I USED to believe I was attractive but was put in my place by other people makes it unquestionable that my ugliness is a physical reality.

Once you understand that height is all it takes to make or break you...

Once you understand that height is all it takes to make or break you...
My intuitive feel is that good height OR good face alone are enough. Ugly and tall is fine, handsome and short is fine. Obviously it's not black-and-white though.

My intuitive feel is that good height OR good face alone are enough. Ugly and tall is fine, handsome and short is fine. Obviously it's not black-and-white though.
A tall guy can get laid if he's just a normie. Face can only compensate down until a certain height, though not if you're under 5'5.

Chad trait: Bad personality is holding you back.

A tall guy can get laid if he's just a normie. Face can only compensate down until a certain height, though not if you're under 5'5.
Yeah, I agree. It's the 170 cm to 180 cm territory where good face can save a man.