Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bob Dyer: Let’s tax single men

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Attention all careercels and moneymaxcels: prepare to kiss all your hard-earned income goodbye

They already have this type of shit in a lot of countries. Most taxes are either to the benefit of single mothers or couples, single men pay the most taxes and get none of the benefit.

Just another form of punishment for you being born an incel.

americans being cucks once again

“A feeble-minded girl knows no responsibility and has no conception of morals,” the judge proclaimed. “And while it is also true of the feeble-minded man, few women in their senses, no matter how immoral they may be, will have anything to do with a feeble-minded man.”
brutal black pill

Last edited:
They already have this type of shit in a lot of countries. Most taxes are either to the benefit of single mothers or couples, single men pay the most taxes and get none of the benefit.

Just another form of punishment for you being born an incel.

It will only become more extreme.

Concentration camps for ugly men will be the final stage.

It will only become more extreme.

Concentration camps for ugly men will be the final stage.
Naw, we'll just be left to rot on the streets and the new era of super genetically enhanced kids will walk down the street pointing and laughing at our subhumanity.

He claimed to know from his professional experience that “the persons who marry in Summit County are the successful boys and the successful girls.”

normie genocide when?
reading this shit made me realize western cuckdom is older than I usually think it is. it reminded me of the whole cult around queen elizabeth
civilization was largely built by lonely men, yet you see this judge essentially wanting to enslave them.

Last edited:
They act as if these guys are choosing to be single, no they're sent that way lol.

Bachelors are undesirable. Our society is much better served by men who are married.

This was actually printed in a mid-size city newspaper.

Imagine the outrage if someone wrote "Unmarried women are undesirable" in a mainstream newspaper. You would never hear the end of it.

mfw

Attachments

• 55159ac518b2791036a749ee-large.jpg
    55159ac518b2791036a749ee-large.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 12

Imagine the outrage if someone wrote "Unmarried women are undesirable" in a mainstream newspaper. You would never hear the end of it.

I hope he gets full-body cancer.

Are you stupid fuckers incapable of reading?

This columnist is mocking a judge from 1920. In no way is the newspaper actually endorsing a bachelor tax.

I hope he gets full-body cancer.
Attention all careercels and moneymaxcels: prepare to kiss all your hard-earned income goodbye

JFL

Why not just pass a law that only previously married people are allowed to get married? That makes good boomer logic.

This columnist is mocking a judge from 1920. In no way is the newspaper actually endorsing a bachelor tax.

JFL

JFL this site is full of trolls and idiots, that was the first thing I noticed and was about to post this is a bait thread, I was scrolling through to see if anyone else even noticed

Users can't even read three fucking sentences, what you pointed out is revealed a mere three sentences into the article:
Those, believe it or not, were the assertions of a former Summit County probate court judge and a Summit marriage-license clerk during a forum held in Akron 100 years ago this month.

I swear many users are inceltears larpers who post shit like this to go back to reddit and make fun of how stupid we are, and I can't even blame them if were this gullible and can't even read a bit

JFL this site is full of trolls and idiots, that was the first thing I noticed and was about to post this is a bait thread, I was scrolling through to see if anyone else even noticed

Users can't even read three fucking sentences, what you pointed out is revealed a mere three sentences into the article:

I swear many users are inceltears larpers who post shit like this to go back to reddit and make fun of how stupid we are, and I can't even blame them if were this gullible and can't even read a bit

You can laugh all you want. It's a serious proposal in many parts of the world and it won't be long before it's widespread.

Most users didnt even click the link and read lmao.

Aab5730e6ae27c51a45e0c581912f9bf

I stopped reading after the "Bachelors are undesirable" part because I assumed it was going to be another tradcon attack on single males that I've read so many times before.

most people don't read the link anyways

I stopped reading after the "Bachelors are undesirable" part because I assumed it was going to be another tradcon attack on single males that I've read so many times before.

I know, but you should still attempt to be patient enough to read more than two paragraphs. Don't make us look stupid.
You can laugh all you want. It's a serious proposal in many parts of the world and it won't be long before it's widespread.

Don't move the goalposts, your title is attacking Bob Dyer when you're clearly in agreement with this columnist.

You're losing a lot of credibility.

Finally, someone else with more than three brain cells

Last edited: