Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blupilled guy wonders why tinder etc aren't working

Jesus Christ, he looks like a caricature. The guy comes across as a genuinely endearing guy and this is how women reward him. What a fucking perverse reality we live in that women are a billion times more attracted to mass murderers, rapists and child molesters than a good-natured quality man who happens to not be good looking. As sad as it sounds, his only chance at attracting the opposite sex is to literally go on a serial killing spree, focusing on raping women violently. Women have made it overwhelmingly clear they value dark triad behaviour by a rugged criminal over a nice friendly personality. I wish this wasn't true, but even child killers are inundated with love letters from women all around the globe, going down that rabbit hole was brutally enlightening, but nothing unexpected after knowing the true fucked up nature of shitcunts. It isn't even the famous ones that get this adoration from femoids.

VOAddot.jpg

He just needs to use a bit of photoshop and he can get some matches.

CopingGymcel said:
VOAddot.jpg

He just needs to use a bit of photoshop and he can get some matches.

And then get a date and then when they see his face irl bot get a second date

this guy should cut his hair short and stop using tinder. real life is his only option.

you will not get laid off of tinder if you are sub 8/10. only fatties for you
if you are sub 6/10 you wont even get matches.

hell hes 26? im 4 years older than him ffs how can someone agethag bad? hard drugs?

Zyros said:
hell hes 26? im 4 years older than him ffs how can someone agethag bad? hard drugs?

Not everyone is a chad

11gaijin said:
Not everyone is a chad

I'm the same age and he looks like he could be my dad. So many people age like shit these days.

11gaijin said:
Not everyone is a chad

Im 6/10

besides that I rarely see someone age that fucking bad regardless of the looks of the guy

CopingGymcel said:
I'm the same age and he looks like he could be my dad. So many people age like shit these days.

Yeah the guy looks 40

That guy embodies the whole pussy hippy look. He does look like weird Al, LOL. I guarantee that many femoids laugh when coming by his photo. He needs to cut his hair and change his whole look. But even then it's going to be nearly impossible to land a roastie due to his lack luster face. And do we know his height? If he's a manlet then he's double fucked. He's also probably learned that going after whales is no different, KEK. This guy is being actively black pilled, hopefully he swallows it and learn from it. LOL at thinking your personality is the problem.