Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BLUETOOTH AND RADIO SIGNALS WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
WHO THE FUCK THAT DETERMINING AUDIO PROCESSES BY SOFTWARE ALONE WAS A GOOD IDEA

WE SHOULD ONLY USE USB TRANSMITTERS, THIS SHOULD BE THE STANDARD WIRELESS FORMAT

Radio is based.
And USB isn't wireless.

Schizo moment

I meant usb transmitters, such as those wireless one for a mouse or an headset
Thats radio 2.4ghz rf, bad thing about them is weak signal, Bluetooth is superior in that regard.

Radio signals made me incel because they stopped my brain from releasing the necessary hormones I needed to develop during puberty

You can try this:

Works with both bluetooth and USB. Audio quality is great for the price, and there's no significant degradation in sound between bluetooth and USB depending on how far away you are from your connected device. That is because the audio comes out of the BTR5 and only the data is transmitted via bluetooth.

The only problem is that if you want to use the 2.5mm output (which has more power) you need a balanced cable for your headphones, but unless you have very large headphones the 3.5mm output is more than fine. I use a pair of Shure 215 with the 3.5mm and they are fine, where as i had to get a balanced cable for my Sennheiser HD 600.