Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blues is (not so surprisingly) blackpilled.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Blues men grew up in a society that hated them. The 40s and 50s in the Deep South was a very, very tough time for black folks. They grew up in abject poverty that it’s difficult to imagine in America today.

The conditions these guys grew up in twisted many of them into bitter and blackpilled misanthropes who hated the very fact they had even been born.

What is so incredible about their music is that you can hear this bitterness not only in the haunting tone of their guitar styles, but also the eerie howl of their vocal range.

Many of the lyrics in these songs I’m about to post are profoundly blackpilled and I hope you see what I mean. Also for those of you who truly know what depression feels like, I think you will see beauty in this much overlooked art form as you can really feel the pain emanating from each composition. Enjoy:

(Note: if it’s not your thing, stay at least for the lyrics, there are things here most of you can relate to.)

Footnote - I do not condone violence, think ER was a narcissistic deluded twat, but think that songs should be given creative licence to engage emotive topics without moral infringement.

Heavily blackpilled, but far from incel. I love the blues though

Here's white people blues, it's catchy.

Here's white people blues from a white guy who blacksoulmaxxed. I usually replace the word "money" with "femoids" in this song. I love blues because I can hear the genetic pain in every string bend.

Here's white people blues from a white guy who blacksoulmaxxed. I usually replace the word "money" with "femoids" in this song. I love blues because I can hear the genetic pain in every string bend.

Yes, you get it then. I know John Peele, he’s decent but the white British blues men of the ‘60s did not understand suffering in the same way as the original masters. Check out the songs I posted, particularly the last one, they are very incel-orientated imo.

Yes, you get it then. I know John Peele, he’s decent but the white British blues men of the ‘60s did not understand suffering in the same way as the original masters. Check out the songs I posted, particularly the last one, they are very incel-orientated imo.
Their ET fingers really love those hollowbody cloassic.

Cottoncels. I can relate

Another beauty.