Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bluepillers will say this won't affect your SMV

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

IMG 20211020 232847
The wristpill is real and it's brutal. If you have small wrists you have a thin neck and gay alien skull too. I have observed this when comparing people with girthy wrists to wristcels.

The worst part is, you cannot train to make your wrists larger in circumference, there is barely any fat nor muscle on them so you are mostly stuck with the size that they are.

it's over for wristlets :feelsrope:

it's over for wristlets :feelsrope:
Yes and I forgot to mention it in my post, even if you theoretically increase the size of your wrists you still have to increase the girth of your neck, and change the shape of your skull. There is no hope for us.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Brutal. I am a total wristlet too but thank fucking god there is a wrist even I can "mog".

By the way, I doubt the wrist itself determines attraction (it would be easy to cover up anyways). I think wrist size just correlates with overall frame, and it's actually other frame-related traits that matter.

If you're ugly and under 180/5'11, then it's over.
Tiny wrists can't be the reason of one's inceldom. Yes, I have thin bones. But if I weren't ugly and/or were tall, I wouldn't be here, even if I still had such bones. And no, I'm not saying wrists aren't important at all. But they're less important compared to height/face/dick.

Last edited:
is that your wrist bro? :worryfeels:

If you're ugly and under 180/5'11, then it's over.
Tiny wrists can't be the reason of one's inceldom. Yes, I have thin bones. But if I weren't ugly and/or were tall, I wouldn't be here, even if I still had such thin bones. And no, I'm not saying wrists aren't important at all. But they're less important compared to height/face/dick.
Masculinity plays a large role in attraction. It does not matter if you are 180cm or taller if you have the wrists of a small women and a pencil neck. You will never be masculine or dominant no matter what.

tbh wristpill is so overlooked
unless you cover them up it can really affect the way you look

I get wrist mogged by foids @Languishingrn
What’s more brutal is the handshake mog. I gave a handshake to my uncle and he said “you have hands like a child!”

Jfl at having child like proportions.

Masculinity plays a large role in attraction. It does not matter if you are 180cm or taller if you have the wrists of a small women and a pencil neck. You will never be masculine or dominant no matter what.
Again, if you're pretty and tall, then it's fine.

Handpill and wristpill are brutal as fuck. I've seen guys who are like 5'2 yet they STILL wristmog and handmog me.

Damn I thought I was bad. Sorry man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back