Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Bluepillers say gender is just a social construct and that there are no significant cognitive/psychological differences between men and women

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...then those same people will say things like:

You can't get laid because you're not confident :feelsclown:

You can't get laid because you let out micro-signals that you're weird/a misogynist/whatever :feelsclown:

Let's completely ignore the plethora of experiments that show that Chad can get laid even with 0 confidence saying only depressed shit all the time, or even with a gigantic swastica tattoo on Tel-Aviv, or having admitted to have raped a little boy on Tinder and just simply reverse the genders.

Can you IMAGINE a guy rejecting a girl he's physically attracted to because she's not "confident enough"? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Or because she let off some micro-signals of whatever bullshit? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I wish my face were a social construct. :feelsrope:

I predict IT printing this and saying that women do that because of gender roles imposed by the patriarchy or whatever.

But if that is the case, your goal as feminists should be to stop complying to such roles, right? If so, you should stop spouting that "it's all about confidence" blue/redpilled gaslighting garbage and try giving a chance to a guy who's not confident and encouraging other women to do so.

I predict IT printing this and saying that women do that because of gender roles imposed by the patriarchy or whatever.

But if that is the case, your goal as feminists should be to stop complying to such roles, right? If so, you should stop spouting that "it's all about confidence" blue/redpilled gaslighting garbage and try giving a chance to a guy who's not confident and encouraging other women to do so.
IncelTears just uses the low quality posts to use incels as lolcows. They will never use the high quality posts backed with data.
For that reason is that they are a lot of IncelTear users that incels on denial and rather to humilliate themselves and cope in foid's side than see the harsh true of the :blackpill:

IncelTears just uses the low quality posts to use incels as lolcows. They will never use the high quality posts backed with data.
For that reason is that they are a lot of IncelTear users that incels on denial and rather to humilliate themselves and cope in foid's side than see the harsh true of the :blackpill:
True. I remember taking a look at one of those advice threads there and there was a ton of obvious incels desperate to get their dose of bluepills from foids to keep coping and ameliorate the bad feelings.

you don't even need experiments, real life is full of examples of completely douches banging girls left and right

sometimes actual criminals who beat the shit out of them and have then constantly going back to them begging for that psychodick

women are evil
Women only work under complete male control. I believe children would also be perceived as evil if we let them do everything they wanted and have authority (but at least they wouldn't want to fuck violent criminals).

Women only work under complete male control. I believe children would also be perceived as evil if we let them do everything they wanted and have authority (but at least they wouldn't want to fuck violent criminals).
Yeah, I understand their evil nature has been overblown due to society's way of spoiling women. But there are these sicks aspects of their psyche like desiring to fuck criminals (or any abusive male figure) that was there even when we did have control, which is disturbing.

Yeah, I understand their evil nature has been overblown due to society's way of spoiling women. But there are these sicks aspects of their psyche like desiring to fuck criminals (or any abusive male figure) that was there even when we did have control, which is disturbing.
Yes, the evil is intrinsic, I'm not saying women are only bad because of modern societies. And such evil has to do with the childish aspect of them. Small children also don't understand empathy, honor and such stuff. Even cluster B disorders have to do with being stuck at childhood emotionally.

But again, at least small children don't want to to fuck violent criminals. This is utterly disgusting indeed.

You get men that care about personality so much that they try to avoid getting in relationships with whores, can’t say the same thing about women.
High IQ. I've never seen a foid turning an attractive man down because he's promiscuous.

Everything is about power to women. Promiscuous= has many options, therefore is desirable, therefore has power.

Raped tons of foids and got away with it (at least keeping his life in jail)= perceived as powerful as well.

Meanwhile men don't give a shit about a woman being powerful, most will even prefer if she isn't. Men on average want to be loved, desired and treated well.

Last edited:
you don't even need experiments, real life is full of examples of completely douches banging girls left and right

sometimes actual criminals who beat the shit out of them and have then constantly going back to them begging for that psychodick
A large portion of the girls ive met irl have been cheated on or abused in some way

But online everyone larps and says women have magical voodoo powers that allow them to sense everyone's true intentions and character instantly.

A large portion of the girls ive met irl have been cheated on or abused in some way
Whenever I hear about such stories I think about all the incel/low tier normie beta guys I know and know they'd never do it (especially the cheating part since they wouldn't be able to even if they wanted) and remember that women only choose to top guys in looks and thuggishness. 0 sympathy for them being subjected to that when they go out of their way to choose only guys like that, really.

But there's also the fact they lie a lot. Sometimes they'll get into a betabuxx/otherwise convenience relationship with an actual nice guy and come up with bullshit "abuse" stories to justify no-fault divorcing/leaving them.

Last edited:

But online everyone larps and says women have magical voodoo powers that allow them to sense everyone's true intentions and character instantly.
we literally live thousands of miles apart yet we all can talk about these anecdotes of women going for douchebags, yet somehow we're all wrong and 5'3 indian nice guys are slaying out there.

we literally live thousands of miles apart yet we all can talk about these anecdotes of women going for douchebags, yet somehow we're all wrong and 5'3 indian nice guys are slaying out there.
Forget about anecdotes, if women actually discriminated against thuggish/violent/abusive men the way normies believe then those men would have been bred out of existence :feelsseriously: instead they breed like rabbits

While they say that dark triads hide the bad personality they say that we are rejected by our "bad" personality as if it's impossible to pretend

actually genders doesn't exist, only sexes does.

actually genders doesn't exist, only sexes does.
True. I was just saying it the way they do in order not to be accused of misportraying it or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back