Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bluepillers are basically as dumb as anyone claiming the earth is flat

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They deny basic biology (that foids are only attracted to white men), it's no different from claiming the earth is flat.

@tehgymcel420 If I deny JBW, am I bluepilled?

Foids being "only attracted to white men" is not what the blackpill is about.

i dont blame them
its the ultimate cope

like normal humans cant live a life where they accept that the success of their life is based on things they couldn't control like genetics
they only got one life

They deny basic biology (that foids are only attracted to white men), it's no different from claiming the earth is flat.
It’s the ego, people would rather save face to look good instead of admit their failos.

that’s what makes blackpillers so special

I'm a 2017cel, you should believe everything I say as fact.
not really. I don't believe jbw. If that's the case there shouldn't be any white incel and tyrone wouldn't even exist. And this is just the tip of the iceberg

not really. I don't believe jbw. If that's the case there shouldn't be any white incel and tyrone wouldn't even exist. And this is just the tip of the iceberg
There’s lots of white looksmatched couples, but there aren’t much ethnic looksmatched couples, I wonder why..

I'm a 2017cel, you should believe everything I say as fact.
7 years in and me watching your posts for about 6 years +months etc etc, I can safely say and advice anyone on here that no one should be taking you seriously

He's an idiot who has been disproven many times over throughout the years.

There’s lots of white looksmatched couples, but there aren’t much ethnic looksmatched couples, I wonder why..
Exactly. It's not that common to see white man + ethnic foid as much as you see ethnic man + white foid :woke: :feelssus:

They try to refute science with common sense assumptions.

7 years in and me watching your posts for about 6 years +months etc etc, I can safely say and advice anyone on here that no one should be taking you seriously
I am the wisest incel on this board.

Bluepillers stare at staggering amounts of facts and logic and say „Nah, just be confident and positive, bro!”