Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bluepiller logic

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
"Women aren't a hive mind." - All women.

"Women aren't a hive mind. No woman wants someone who has anything wrong with their personality that isn't also something I virtue signal about not discriminating against. Also, talk to women to ask women what women want."

"If you weren't a piece of shit garbage/trash human, you would be having sex. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Sex isn't that important."

"You're not entitled to sex. Women are entitled to murder their babies because they're entitled to penis-in-vagina sex. The government has no right to tell women what to do with their bodies. Women have the right to tell doctors to murder babies."

"You straight, white males can't get laid because you refer to 'women' as 'females.' Same goes for you angry white males."

"Men are just as emotional as women. They have just managed to brand anger as 'not an emotion.' Also, we need feminism because we need to encourage men to express their emotions more often. Look how triggered men are. U mad? Salty manbabies are throwing temper tantrums."

"Feminism is about equality. We're all equal. We need feminism because men are oppressive pieces of shit and morally inferior to women."

"Looks are subjective. Your personality is objectively trash."

"Incels want to have sex with literal children. That would be such a power imbalance. Also, incels literally have the minds of children, and they have no power in society, so we laugh at them."

"Incels are too cowardly to do anything. They just sit in their basement all day. Also, we need to monitor these incels because they're dangerous."

"Y'all are narcissists with no self-awareness."

"My life might suck just as much as yours does, but at least I get laid, unlike you inkwels. Also, sex isn't that important."

"Personality isn't a moral thing, you disgusting, garbage human piece of trash. This. This is why you can't get laid. Your horrible personality."

"Women can sense you hate them. How do you know women think you're subhuman? How do you know what women are thinking if you never talk to them?"

"You need to learn how to talk to women. Women are people, and you talk to them the same way you talk to men."

"You should try to become friends with women first. But don't become friends with women just because you want a romantic relationship with them. That would be false pretenses."

"Women aren't machines where you put in niceness tokens and sex falls out. Maybe if you were nicer to women you could get laid."

"Haha, you must be a virgin. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin."

"Oh sweaty, you must hate women because you have a small penis. Nobody cares about your penis size, sweaty."

"Looks are subjective. The problem with incels is they're going for women out of their league."

"Race is a social construct with no basis in biology. We need reparations for POC, you racist, white trash. How dare you say the N-word when you're not black?!"

"Stop being a lazy NEET. Conservatives don't care about poor people."

Footses:
E4v F9xX0AArTug
Beautiful pov stomp  by candidfeetlove defg9qq pre
FTmBPYNXEAUogaV

Great thread. I get this contradictory bullshit all the time from old normies (I don't tell people my age about this stuff.) sorry my reply sucks.

I like how all 3 replies to this thread were at least partly filled with completely unrelated bullshit just funny to me. But that's just their NPC talking points, they've been taught and conditioned to spit them out at any sight of evil inkwell messaging (pointing out lookism and foid's relation to that and inceldom), and that's what they'll do. Women don't even need to necessarily be a hivemind for our arguments to be true, it's a nonsense claim; unless they think 100% of whites back in the 1800s wanted to actively hunt down and lynch escaped niggers. :feelsclown:

That's pretty much every bluepilm retarded talking point right there. Nice job compilating them all.

are we sharing our high iq woman moments?
woman breaks her hips while doing some weird gymnastic stuff

View attachment 716919
kek sounds like an oreo cracking
Footses:
View attachment 716921View attachment 716922View attachment 716923
Great thread. I get this contradictory bullshit all the time from old normies (I don't tell people my age about this stuff.) sorry my reply sucks.
fucking disgusting :feelspuke:
and yet they claim to be the always clean gender

"Women aren't a hive mind." - All women.

"Women aren't a hive mind. No woman wants someone who has anything wrong with their personality that isn't also something I virtue signal about not discriminating against. Also, talk to women to ask women what women want."

"If you weren't a piece of shit garbage/trash human, you would be having sex. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Sex isn't that important."

"You're not entitled to sex. Women are entitled to murder their babies because they're entitled to penis-in-vagina sex. The government has no right to tell women what to do with their bodies. Women have the right to tell doctors to murder babies."

"You straight, white males can't get laid because you refer to 'women' as 'females.' Same goes for you angry white males."

"Men are just as emotional as women. They have just managed to brand anger as 'not an emotion.' Also, we need feminism because we need to encourage men to express their emotions more often. Look how triggered men are. U mad? Salty manbabies are throwing temper tantrums."

"Feminism is about equality. We're all equal. We need feminism because men are oppressive pieces of shit and morally inferior to women."

"Looks are subjective. Your personality is objectively trash."

"Incels want to have sex with literal children. That would be such a power imbalance. Also, incels literally have the minds of children, and they have no power in society, so we laugh at them."

"Incels are too cowardly to do anything. They just sit in their basement all day. Also, we need to monitor these incels because they're dangerous."

"Y'all are narcissists with no self-awareness."

"My life might suck just as much as yours does, but at least I get laid, unlike you inkwels. Also, sex isn't that important."

"Personality isn't a moral thing, you disgusting, garbage human piece of trash. This. This is why you can't get laid. Your horrible personality."

"Women can sense you hate them. How do you know women think you're subhuman? How do you know what women are thinking if you never talk to them?"

"You need to learn how to talk to women. Women are people, and you talk to them the same way you talk to men."

"You should try to become friends with women first. But don't become friends with women just because you want a romantic relationship with them. That would be false pretenses."

"Women aren't machines where you put in niceness tokens and sex falls out. Maybe if you were nicer to women you could get laid."

"Haha, you must be a virgin. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin."

"Oh sweaty, you must hate women because you have a small penis. Nobody cares about your penis size, sweaty."

"Looks are subjective. The problem with incels is they're going for women out of their league."

"Race is a social construct with no basis in biology. We need reparations for POC, you racist, white trash. How dare you say the N-word when you're not black?!"

"Stop being a lazy NEET. Conservatives don't care about poor people."
I hate when people say stupid shit like these quotes