Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Bluepilled simp gets cucked by a middle-aged Chad

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
What I am about to tell you is a 100% true, for real story. I can tend to be long-winded and may over-explain, but I will try my best to keep the details relevant to the story and relatively short.

This story mainly has 3 people involved besides myself (I am just a simple observer). These people are:
- Sasha :foidSoy: 32 years old (short woman of about 5'5/a bit curvy but not fat/Central American descent/many tattoos/average face)
- Nelson :soy: 32 years old (short man of about 5'5/African descent/few tattoos/prey eyes/average jawline/weak cheekbones/thin short beard/glasses)
- Stanley :chad: 44 years old (tall man of about 6'117'0/a bit overweight/European desccent/few tattoos/predator eyes/sharp jawline/sharp cheekbones/thick beard)

Now if you have read the person descriptions you can probably already see where this story is going. For reference, since I am a wage-slave currently, I have a lot of my interactions with the outside world through my job. I won't get too specific as to what that entails, but you all should just know that it is an occupation that has a lot of interaction with the customers, and there are many customers which are regulars. Some of these regulars are at my place of work multiple times per week, so this is how the story was able to occur.

At first, Nelson was a regular customer. He came into the store about 1-2 times per week, and sometimes he brought with him, what I naively assumed were his 3 children and wife (Sasha). They appeared like a regular family, and Nelson seemed like he was being a good father as well, and seemed to take good care of his kids. They would come in, look around for a bit, and usually purchase a few items, then leave. However, I barely spoke to Nelson or Sasha, as I usually was not the person who helped them.

Rather, that was my superior, Stanley. Stanley is a very knowledgeable guy, but will often flirt with female customers and I have seen him actually get numbers before. He also claims to have a very high body count (above 50 at the very least) and I believe this. Stanley also is a man with few morals, who has never been married to my knowledge, and just essentially goes around banging women left and right and dropping them when he gets bored.

So when I saw that Stanely was "helping" Nelson and Sasha pick out some items I was not surprised to see Stanley staring at Sasha a bit too long. This went on for a few weeks until one day, Nelson and Sasha left the store, and Stanely said how he thought Sasha was attractive. A few weeks pass, and due to the global employment shortage, my place of work is now hiring. Conveniently, Sasha had a fairly open work schedule and could help out, so Stanley hired her on the spot.

After a few days in which Sasha came into the store, my normie coworkers and I began to notice a trend. Namely, Sasha and Stanley were heading into his office and taking some unofficial "breaks", they are also both heavy smokers, so they took long smoke breaks together as well. One of my normie coworkers caught onto this, and in a conversation, made it very obvious that Sasha and Stanley were having an affair. The coworker also noted that he felt bad for Nelson, because apparently, Nelson was taking care of Sasha's 3 children who were actually from a previous boyfriend all the time. So not only was Nelson hardcore simping for this mediocre woman, but he was not married to her and was still taking care of 3 kids who were not even his. It was at this point I lost what little respect I did have for Nelson. No employee told Nelson about the affair, as it is none of our business anyhow and we would like to see what happens next.

Eventually, after a few weeks, Nelson and the 3 kids stopped coming into the store, and Nelson only appeared whenever he had to pick Sasha up from work (as they are living together). But the story does not end here. One day Nelson called Sasha during work hours, and she was VERY short and impatient with him. I could tell she was having a hard time hiding her affair with Stanley from Nelson. This, I believe, is where Nelson's paranoia began, as I think he finally caught onto what was happening or at least had a hint about it. From this point forward, Nelson would often text Sasha, and I knew this because Sasha would often vocally complain about it. One time after he called and said he was coming in to pick her up from work, she even referred to him as her "parole officer" in a mean-spirited joking manner. (the pathetic "man" who literally simps so hard for her and takes care of her children AND works to provide for her).

Apparently, the affair actually progressed further too, as Stanley and Sasha often flirted with/touched each other quite openly and often. It became blatantly obvious to me after one incident where I walked in on them making out in the office after I came in there to grab an item.

One day, quite recently, Nelson came into the store for a "surprise visit". He had another couple and both families' kids with him, and claimed he was "introducing them to the store". I believe he initially came into the store to confront Stanley, but Stanley wasn't in the store at the moment, so Nelson's visit was quick. But before he left, I witnessed him saying "Okay bye baby I love you" to Sasha. She just sat there silently, as if pretending he was gone, until he said it again and she said "Bye love you" very quickly back. AND AS SOON AS NELSON LEFT THE STORE AND THE DOOR CLOSED, Sasha turns to me and angrily says "I literally just threw up in my mouth" and walks away. :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsPop:

So it remains to be seen what will happen next. I am eager to see a dramatic confrontation and showdown inside the store. Maybe the simp Nelson will get BTFO'd, or maybe he will get violent and bring some backup. Who knows?! I will be sure to tell the next part of the story and post it here whenever it occurs.

„Oh i broke his heart, now he will think about me all his life, which makes me feel important Tehee“

Tell him bra, if he end up shooting the store, you'd be a target as well if you dont